May 19, 2024, 11:19:45 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stephanie Jobless

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 05, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesh_BalwaniBalwani at one point claimed: "This invention [the Edison blood testing device] is going to be way up there, um, with-- with the discovery of antibiotics."[8] Within Theranos, Balwani was known for using technical terms he seemingly did not understand in what others believed were attempts to appear more knowledgeable. He once misheard "end effector" (the claw or other device at the end of an automated robot's arm) as "endofactor" (a nonsense word) and repeated the error throughout a meeting, furthermore not noticing when "Endofactor" was subsequently used as a prank in a PowerPoint presentation.[5]

i lol'd

tfw if the female roger ebert hadn't been surrounded by wealth from birth, she's be just another generic nameless instagramme thot quietly selling herself to rich saudis while fronting as some sort of mysteriously successful businesswoman

C.Mongler

dang her boo aint even cute he's probably got a microdong too

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 08, 2018, 10:34:55 AMdang her boo aint even cute he's probably got a microdong too

I hear she's single and quite lonely these days. Now's your chance. dittodood;

But make sure you have a large enough seed fund. srsly

C.Mongler

i have my 60 dollars in amd earnings

Kalahari Inkantation

and with that you're doing better than every single one of her investors L O L

C.Mongler

boyahbby ayyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYoooOOOooOoOoooooooooo  boyahbby

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

November 19, 2022, 11:39:21 AM #37 Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 12:26:15 PM by Majorana's Incantation
although i'm a little disgusted that it's only because she defrauded filthy rich privileged moron """investors"""

quite frankly, those idiots deserve what they got for pumping billions into an obvious fraudster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Holmes

QuoteHer trial in the case of U.S. v. Holmes, et al. ended in January 2022 when Holmes was convicted of defrauding investors, and acquitted of defrauding patients.

But no justice for the countless patients whose lives she toyed with. That's simply tragic. SocksDood;

ME##

Jennifer Shah will keep her company after she's sentenced at least

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Thyme

the dropout was p. good you guys should watch it if you haven't

C.Mongler

Go Up