May 18, 2024, 06:27:07 PM

1,531,627 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nu-male pursuits

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 17, 2018, 12:24:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Are you a nu-male/nu-female?

Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm not saying all """poly""" relationships are necessarily nu-male lol

just the heavily one-sided ones, in which one partner in practice only describes their relationship as "open" or "poly" to save face (whether they realize it or not)

well, and the ones looking for that hot bi female unicorn lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
claims to be """polyamorous""" or in an """open relationship""" despite the fact that his gf or wife is the only one getting some on the side, rofl

whoops

[spoiler]in my case it's partly my own disinterest in other people and the relative complicated-ness of attempting to bang anyone other than my own gf. despite it being an open relationship i just can't be bothered lmao. i do flirt a lot tho[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
Kaz. Really? myface;

yes, neither of us particularly want exclusivity

we're pretty much only "dating" in that we spend a lot of time together and have a weird sort of emotional bond beyond friendship. but i wouldn't mind if we just called each other "friends with benefits" either

Thyme

Travis

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on July 18, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
Kaz. Really? myface;

he did cuck a guy tho

i suppose kaz is just getting his just desserts then, lol (I MEAN WHO DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING AAAAAAAAAAA)

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on July 18, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
yes, neither of us particularly want exclusivity

we're pretty much only "dating" in that we spend a lot of time together and have a weird sort of emotional bond beyond friendship. but i wouldn't mind if we just called each other "friends with benefits" either

and yet in practice only one of you benefits from being non-exclusive sillydood;

okay no but seriously i'm not just here giggling at your expense

Are you not worried she'll surprise you with a shiny new STD, at the very least? smithicide;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Travis on July 18, 2018, 03:12:07 PM
being vegan

actually i disagree with this one lol

being a sanctimonious vegan is nu-male, but veganism in general isn't, in my most humble of opinions

silvertone

strongbad

indoor rock climbing

bicycle commuting

drinking sours

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 18, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
bicycle commuting

i don't know if i agree with this one lol

it's only nu-male if you impede or are otherwise a nuisance to other traffic, or are careless in protecting yourself

strongbad

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 18, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
bicycle commuting

i don't know if i agree with this one lol

it's only nu-male if you impede or are otherwise a nuisance to other traffic, or are careless in protecting yourself

that is actually a good point
the nu-males are riding ebikes or using bike shares

Samus Aran

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 18, 2018, 03:16:52 PM
and yet in practice only one of you benefits from being non-exclusive sillydood;

okay no but seriously i'm not just here giggling at your expense

Are you not worried she'll surprise you with a shiny new STD, at the very least? smithicide;

i mean i guess that's a slight concern but she's not very promiscuous, doesn't actually have sex very often at all outside of with me (she seems to have the same problem as me - she can't be bothered), and is pretty responsible about making sure she's clean and making sure others are as well

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on July 18, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
and is pretty responsible about making sure she's clean and making sure others are as well

this is quite literally what they ALL say lol

please protect you'resel've smithicide;

and now i have to pry: what are your long-term goals for that relationship akudood;

Samus Aran

don't have any, never really did

Go Up