A comprehensive list of things that Breath of the Wild does well:

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 23, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 02, 2018, 11:21:56 PMit's ridiculous that it takes an entire outfit to boost my running or climbing speed or dmg output (etc.), and that i'm limited to just one of those enhancements at a time (unless i eat smth, ugh)
it doesn't take an entire outfit though, the full outfit just provides the biggest boost in whatever you're using. I will agree that stat boosts should stack though.

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 08, 2018, 12:56:42 AMminor complaint but it's baffling that botw can't do something even as basic as this well:

why, when equipped with the ancient saddle, does the horse spawn facing the opposite direction link is, requiring you to do a 180 degree turn every single time before you can proceed psyduck;
I haven't found this to be true befuddlement

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 11, 2018, 12:35:51 PMwhere tf the Poes at

srsly

where are all of these:

Quote from: Khadafi on July 31, 2018, 11:30:07 AMMost of the *blins and some lizalfos, plus their skeletons made it. Small things like Chuchus, octoroks, and keese made it. Some of the larger minibosses (lynel, hinox) made it but it is missing:

Stalfos
Redeads/Gibdos
Darknuts and/or Iron Knuckles
Poes
Wall/floor masters
Beamos
Like Like
Tektite
Dodongo
Skulltilla
Deku {baba, scrub} (or even NPC dekus)
Wolfos
Armos
Peahat

These are enemies that were pretty common in some of the bigger games, if not most of of them, and i'm not sure how even the DLC didn't bring these guys in.

FAMY2

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 11, 2018, 03:38:38 PMIs there at least a cemetery? No Poes. Cries.

ikr awdood;

also did you buy this game with your sw*tch y/n

FAMY2

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 11, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
Quote from: FAMY2 on August 11, 2018, 03:38:38 PMIs there at least a cemetery? No Poes. Cries.

ikr awdood;

also did you buy this game with your sw*tch y/n

I got the Switch, BOTW, BOTW controller, a pro controller and The Complete Guide Collector's Edition. All for 300 and the two controllers and book have never been used. My friend has tons of money so he made me a deal.  lmao.

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm a little jealous :'(

So is BotW the only game you own for it at the moment? Have you started it yet? nyandood;

FAMY2

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 12, 2018, 02:15:50 PMi'm a little jealous :'(

So is BotW the only game you own for it at the moment? Have you started it yet? nyandood;

No. I thought I'd skim through the book real quick and get an idea what is what.  And yes it's the only game so far.  n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

don't even bother with the book imo, unless you truly get stuck

just dive right into the wild tomatoes;

FAMY2

I really should. I've done amazing with the rest of them.   n_n

ClassicTyler

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 12, 2018, 04:59:40 PMI really should. I've done amazing with the rest of them.   n_n

And of course, be sure to continually update us about what you think as you play through. tomatoes;

Quote from: ClassicTyler on August 12, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 08, 2018, 07:52:28 AMi literally rode a horse for all of 30 seconds in my 45 hours in that game lol

they're practically useless for the general gameplay but quite convenient when farming random bullshi

Tyler, what did you think of this game? girl;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

doin some dlc and the new shrines are fun and challenging but doing the divine beast fights again is kinda lame

Kalahari Inkantation

*upgrades five dozen pieces of armor one piece at a time, one level at a time, four times each*

oh my ING god

Hiro

Maybe you should like, I dunno, do it incrementally while doing other things in the game
It's like you're trying to make it as un-fun as possible

Go Up