September 29, 2024, 04:32:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Drama: To Break Up or Nah

Started by YPrrrr, May 01, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Asdf

Talk it out
1 (14.3%)
Run 4 ur lyfe
4 (57.1%)
Idklol
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

knowing only one definition of the word volcano, this last page has been extremely difficult to make sense of lol

but now i get it

do you guys now understand why i believe marine le pen would make an ideal boyager

[spoiler][/spoiler]

FAMY2

Quote from: Thyme on May 16, 2017, 04:14:46 PM
Quote from: FAMY2 on May 16, 2017, 03:33:49 PM
But if you talk about me behind my back or mean I remember. And some day it will come up in a conversation and I will remind you how cruel it was and how I was hurt. And this will be you.  smth; smth;

lol

same

but i'm vindicative as fuck so

God help any one who does us both wrong.  n_u  Tec you have never crossed me at all.  :3

Kalahari Inkantation

wawi

Kalahari Inkantation

actually, come to think of it

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 16, 2017, 03:33:49 PM
But if you talk about me behind my back or mean I remember.

i do the very same thing

but that's because i'm insecure and anxious and hypersensitive to criticism lol 5thgrade;

though i don't necessarily do anything with that info, except let it drive me insane on restless nights

FAMY2

One night it will drive you to the point of no return. lol

6M69I69B9

im so glad im gay sometimes
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: the MIB the on May 22, 2017, 02:31:30 PM
see the clucky post

Pretty sure it's just a human possessiveness/jealousy thing lol n_u

6M69I69B9

ok that was terrib to say

but uhh if you can assure her that all of what you said in the past, was PAST, and that you clearly overlooked those comments you made then and still were in a stable relationship up until she read those comments, would it make a difference you think?

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPargh on May 22, 2017, 02:37:44 PM
see the clucky post

Pretty sure it's just a human possessiveness/jealousy thing lol n_u

found it

i said it really casually

but in the end yeah possessiveness definitely

and looking over the thread it seems i am damn late as hell lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: the MIB the on May 22, 2017, 02:40:00 PM
ok that was terrib to say

but uhh if you can assure her that all of what you said in the past, was PAST, and that you clearly overlooked those comments you made then and still were in a stable relationship up until she read those comments, would it make a difference you think?

idk i guess that's what I'm banking on. I wasn't really into the relationship at the beginning because I was still hungover from my last relationship and I told her that upfront although it doesn't make my lukewarm attitude towards her at the time any better. That's when I sent those texts anyway. But then I got over my ex and realized I was hanging out with a pretty cool person. Nothing really went wrong until the reading my texts thing.

Idk I guess she put up with me for a bit so I'll give her a chance to get over her hangups too.

Although tbh I'm unsatisfied with where I am in life and kind of looking to move and she couldn't follow if I moved within the next 2 years

Kalahari Inkantation

posts like these are why i used to get you and adx confused with one another lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: the MIB the on May 22, 2017, 02:40:00 PM

but this would lock him into thinking and speaking about her in a particular way for the rest of the little remaining time they have together as a couple

or simply not talk about her at all

he won't be able to so much as mention her name to another person without cowering in fear over what will get back to her and how she'll deliberately misinterpret it to torture him

silvertone

"he won't be able to so much as mention her name to another person without cowering in fear over what will get back to her and how she'll deliberately misinterpret it to torture him"

this sounds...good.

Go Up