Literally The Current Year And We're Still Having Abortion Debates (On Boyah)

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 08, 2017, 04:31:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

strongbad

YPrrrr

Travis

Quote from: donʼt letʼs on May 11, 2017, 02:21:30 PM
Quote from: Travis on May 11, 2017, 01:43:26 PM
Quote from: donʼt letʼs on May 11, 2017, 01:28:01 PM
Quote from: Travis on May 11, 2017, 12:54:33 PM
Quote from: donʼt letʼs on May 11, 2017, 02:54:50 AM
Quote from: Travis on May 10, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
yes that is exactly what i said

that's still a lot longer than a zygote would survive for
but it's ultimately a meaningless distinction and does nothing to back up your point. It's a bad argument and I don't know why boyagers keep using it. (Part of the problem is that it's too broad)
i mean, do you want to elaborate a bit on why it's bad? a zygote cannot breathe, eat, drink, move, think etc. that seems like a pretty huge distinction between that and an infant
using survivability outside of the womb is a bad argument. Partly because its too broad and leaves itself open to including other things, such as infants as I indicated in my first post. And secondly, why do you accept survivability outside the womb as a good metric to use, and why do you think it's a good argument?
because if it literally doesn't even have the faculties to survive outside of the womb if it even wanted to then i wouldn't consider it a sentient being that can be a victim of homicide, like i said in my first post. that's literally all i'm saying. i'm not sure why you keep saying it's such a bad argument when it's scientifically sound
please reread my first post and this time see that I wasn't arguing anything with the homicide angle.

And now I wonder what you were arguing with me for anyway.
because you apparently were misunderstanding what i meant and i was willing to address it?  doodhuh;

Go Up