July 01, 2024, 02:56:15 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I was in a car accident

Started by Samus Aran, December 29, 2016, 07:48:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Michigan has no fault insurance I know it is different.

Hope you recover fast and get back to as close to normal as you can soon.  :3

Samus Aran

Yeah I mean I'll be fine. The only thing that concerns me really is the idea of needing another new car already, with the little finances I have.

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Update: pain is slightly less now, but I still need to be on painkillers when attempting to get up and do anything. Also need them first thing in the morning because after sleep I am very sore. The bruise on my hip is gigantic and spectacularly darkened.

I'm staying with my family. They're all pretty helpful and willing to get me anything I may want. Mom rigged her big shower to have a chair in it so i can clean myself.

LCK

shit man sorry to hear this happened. hope you're doing better now

snowy/icy roads freak me out. so little control sometimes

ME##

How understanding has your employer been, Kaz?  I hope they don't fuck you over when you can return

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on January 05, 2017, 12:15:43 PM
How understanding has your employer been, Kaz?  I hope they don't fuck you over when you can return

Very understanding. They can't do anything anyway, it's a union job.

Samus Aran

Thyme

Samus Aran

I haven't even had it that long. Second car totaled in 2016.

YPrrrr

... wow that's some safety rating on that thing

Amazing to make it out of such a brutal collision

Hiro

jfc I'm surprised you made it out as well as you did considering how fucked that car is
also yesterday at work I saw a guy that looked like you and then I saw that he was limping and using a walking stick

Socks

some lady hit my car a few days ago and it was raining. it was basically a love tap. i didn't even want to get out cuz i don't like hassles and i knew it was no big deal. but she kept following me like a good girl so i stopped. she start to apologize--i'm like waving my hand it's fine, point to area, no damage, all good. she is in this awed faze and mild happy shock and i'm like that's right baby i'm awesome, have a good night. i know she will always remember me in a good way. and that's what it's all about.

rdl

real shit ^^^

not being sarcastic, that's what it is, or rather what it should be

FAMY2

Damn Kaz. How'd they get you out? >.<

Go Up