May 17, 2024, 08:06:55 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

I played some last night and almost regretted it

strongbad

Fuck man I haven't played since I grouped with u guys and lost like 150 fkn SR

Gotta get that shit back lol

Mando Pandango

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 13, 2017, 05:57:56 PM
Fuck man I haven't played since I grouped with u guys and lost like 150 fkn SR

Gotta get that shit back lol
I lost like 250 lol
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Mando Pandango

I still don't think I was the main problem, but I was definitely under-performing
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

when are we gonna have The Massive Overtwart Boyah Night?????? we have five that play pretty consistently now. Me, Kaz, Popsi, Zidone, and Strong David.

strongbad

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 13, 2017, 09:15:33 PM
when are we gonna have The Massive Overtwart Boyah Night?????? we have five that play pretty consistently now. Me, Kaz, Popsi, Zidone, and Strong David.

I'm down to make this happen either wed or thurs night but not til like 930pst. Also down tonight whenever lol

Mando Pandango

saw this advice and thought kaz might be interested~

Quotekdt I climbed out of silver with Dva. I learned aim isn't as important if their head takes up 30% of your screen.
Dva is really good at shutting down enemies. Don't be afraid to dive widow or soldier and prevent them from being useful.
Save at least half of our defense matrix for ults like tac visor, justice, death blossom.
If the enemy has a torb you can single handedly force them off by making sure their turret never lasts more than 20 seconds.
I see a lot of dvas playing super passively in silver and gold
You are a dive tank

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Snowy on March 15, 2017, 11:27:55 AM
i have overwatch on pc also, i just never have my pc on anymore
what the fuck is your problem

Mando Pandango

Mando Pandango

Mando Pandango

TooB

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on March 15, 2017, 01:30:10 PM
saw this advice and thought kaz might be interested~

Quotekdt I climbed out of silver with Dva. I learned aim isn't as important if their head takes up 30% of your screen.
Dva is really good at shutting down enemies. Don't be afraid to dive widow or soldier and prevent them from being useful.
Save at least half of our defense matrix for ults like tac visor, justice, death blossom.
If the enemy has a torb you can single handedly force them off by making sure their turret never lasts more than 20 seconds.
I see a lot of dvas playing super passively in silver and gold
You are a dive tank

for real. dive tank/reaper tank should be her standard method of play if the frontlines don't currently need her. this is how i do all my best dva matches.

Go Up