May 07, 2024, 01:24:02 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

anyone want to buy a bunch of gaming stuff

Started by strongbad, October 31, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

strongbad

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on November 02, 2016, 12:08:42 PM
i will have money on friday!!!

lol i know it's all good

3/4 of you guys are in debt to me  jackodood;

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 02, 2016, 12:11:02 PM
Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on November 02, 2016, 12:08:42 PM
i will have money on friday!!!

lol i know it's all good

3/4 of you guys are in debt to me  jackodood;
sorry.... but rent was just paid.

smithicide;

strongbad

oh also RDX if it is cheap to ship notsid's single game (~$2) i could be down to give you OoC for like $12. It's just hard to justify selling it for $10 if it takes $5 to ship and it is going for like $30 elsewhere online

strongbad

oh also cmongler, feyd, and kaz will each receive at least one mystery game :o
sorry notsid i was going to give you one but then i already packed FFTA up and i dont really want to unwrap it lol

Samus Aran

man ffta is so good, notsid u better play the fuck out of that

i've seriously clocked like 500 hours in that game

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 02, 2016, 12:25:06 PM
oh also cmongler, feyd, and kaz will each receive at least one mystery game :o
sorry notsid i was going to give you one but then i already packed FFTA up and i dont really want to unwrap it lol
Sweet, man. Thanks.

C.Mongler

MYSTERY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME :D

this is the best yardsale ever

rdl

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 02, 2016, 12:23:31 PM
oh also RDX if it is cheap to ship notsid's single game (~$2) i could be down to give you OoC for like $12. It's just hard to justify selling it for $10 if it takes $5 to ship and it is going for like $30 elsewhere online
alright deal

strongbad

kk pmd u RDX. kaz and notsid are shipped!
notsid you should get your package in like 2 days and kaz it should be like 6 days. if anyone wants tracking info just pm me

strongbad

ok RDX your order will be shipped out tomorrow

anything not claimed in the next few days will be taken to a retro gaming shop. there's still some good stuff (yoshi's story, LTTP, ico, FFT, super mario world gba)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on November 02, 2016, 12:26:19 PM
man ffta is so good, notsid u better play the fuck out of that

i've seriously clocked like 500 hours in that game
i plan to play it a bunch. i downloaded a rom but it was in Nipponese which i do not understand lol.

ty STRONGDAVID i will pay u monday

strongbad

enjoy giggle;

i liked it on my gameboy micro but i think ultimately got annoyed by some interface issues like the game not showing you the differences between new and old weapons (u know how RPGs do now a days by showing the increase or decrease that a new piece of equipment will have on all your stats)

Samus Aran

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 02, 2016, 05:13:21 PM
enjoy giggle;

i liked it on my gameboy micro but i think ultimately got annoyed by some interface issues like the game not showing you the differences between new and old weapons (u know how RPGs do now a days by showing the increase or decrease that a new piece of equipment will have on all your stats)

it does though??? literally shows stat differences in highlighted colors (blue for up, red for down iirc) when you scroll over equipment your unit can equip

strongbad

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on November 02, 2016, 06:42:09 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 02, 2016, 05:13:21 PM
enjoy giggle;

it does though??? literally shows stat differences in highlighted colors (blue for up, red for down iirc) when you scroll over equipment your unit can equip

Hmmm maybe it was something else. Idk there was something about the equipment management that bothered me

Go Up