October 27, 2024, 01:17:21 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

for the next boyah meetup

Started by squirrelfriend, June 10, 2016, 02:01:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

this looks like second life but somehow way worse

strongbad

we should boyah meet up in second life

C.Mongler

i played the fuck out of second life when i was 13-15, it was actually my first job kind of and i'd make like 2-300 USD a month selling random bullshit to weirdos online, since you could convert in-game currency to USD like u can/could do with many MMOs

i got banned though once  they made accounts free to create (they were 10 dollars for a basic account, and like 15 a month for a premium when i started) because every account started with like, i think $1000 second life dollars, so i would make new accounts and send the starter money over to my main lol. it wasn't even that much, in the grand scheme i think i sent myself like maybe 5-10 USD this way basically before i got bored of doing it because creating an account was like a half hour process. one day i was banned and no reason was provided, but i'd imagine that was it. which is bullshit because i scoured their TOS and it never explicitly said you CAN'T do that, so at worst it was just unethical of me lol but my attempts to rectify the situation never came to anything

i made a new account, but at that point without investing real money back into the game, it was really difficult to do anything worthwhile, besides run around as a naked gremlin and troll people, so i just called it quits forever lol

strongbad

that's actually pretty cool
has it ever been on your resume?

Go Up