October 22, 2024, 04:19:34 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PEEKABOO NIGGA!1!!!!!1!1!11

Started by NYY3085, June 15, 2007, 01:02:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NYY3085

June 15, 2007, 01:02:17 PM Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:25:00 PM by NYY3085
Assemble an army.
And raid this forum for me. stealth;

http://www.nsiderslounge.co.nr

Thanks.

Wrench

NYY3085

June 15, 2007, 01:08:27 PM #2 Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:16:04 PM by NYY3085
Quote from: WrenchNinja on June 15, 2007, 01:02:37 PM
Why?  psyduck;

Why not? awesome;

I like people to pay for their shit.
Like this:

"FROM:  BOUNTY_HUNTER_SYLUX Add User to Friends List  Ã,·  Add User to Ignore List
SENT:  06-15-2007 03:53 PM   

Recommendation FWD# 58
Hello, if you are receiving this PM you are in The NSiderââ,¬â,,¢s Lounge candidate queue. You may have been recommended or by someone in your friends list, by someone that you know, or another member of the forum. I do not know who recommended you, and they may or may not be currently active.

Please note that this is a forwarded PM based on a list given to me who were either recommended or suggested by another user of NSL/Nsider/ZU, IFSZ, RPGXPI, GR, PLR, or any number of misc. forums. If you donââ,¬â,,¢t wish to continue reading please disregard. Also, if you have been given this invite by another member, please ignore this message.

----------

Due to your interest in Nintendo, and your activity here, you have been hereby invited to The NSiderââ,¬â,,¢s Lounge, a place for any member that would like to discuss anything and everything Nintendo without annoying limitations .
NSLââ,¬â,,¢s not like most fan-based sites. Itââ,¬â,,¢s been alive and well for over a year, has a strong user base, and isnââ,¬â,,¢t badly made like many. Me, and the other admins take pride in the fact that itââ,¬â,,¢s a friendly place, where the fans basically run everything. Itââ,¬â,,¢s a pretty laid back place for friends to get together and discuss anything and everything. I canââ,¬â,,¢t really describe to you the type of stuff that goes on, but weââ,¬â,,¢ve got a lot of awesome tournaments, competitions, contests, and believe it or not, we support other fan based forums. Sigs with big limits are allowed, editing posts is for everyone, and itââ,¬â,,¢s just a great place imo.
If you want to check it out, belowââ,¬â,,¢s the url. Thankââ,¬â,,¢s for reading, and I hope to see you there.

http://www.nsiderslounge.co.nr

Sincerely,
NSider's Lounge Administrator Magikoopa"

V

ALRIGHT BOYS, LET'S STRAP UP. roman;

Daddy

I herd my name raid.

Edit: I'll sit this one out.

6M69I69B9

Hmm... I'm just going there for some free pogymanz from somenoe in there.  flower;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up