October 25, 2024, 01:22:34 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my life is about to become a drake song

Started by Travis, May 29, 2016, 08:18:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

so this super cute hottie comes in to my work yesterday and goes "is ur name travis?" and i was like ya..................................... then shes like "haha i used to babysit u and ur brother!" she was my next door neighbor when i was a kid. i found out she's only 5 years older than me, and she also moved back to my hometown. she came back in today and called me "hun" and we chatted again but i was busy working and didnt get her number. now i tried looking her up and of course she has absolutely no social media. so boyah what do i do now? do i just wait for her to come back to my work? who knows when that will be.... but i did find her sister on fb so maybe i could ask her???? lmao

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ask the sister. if ur on good terms with her than its a huge plus

also alternatively, Post a Missed Connection.

Travis

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on May 29, 2016, 08:20:12 PM
ask the sister. if ur on good terms with her than its a huge plus

also alternatively, Post a Missed Connection.
im not really on any terms with her at all lol its been like 12 years or something since they were my neighbors. tho ik her sister also babysat me a couple times too so she'd probs remember me

Travis

jenna if ur lurking boyay: HIT ME THE FUCK UP

silvertone

strongbad

if it's meant to be then it's meant to be my friend.

YPrrrr

Man she really played the long game on this one

C.Mongler

i know when that hotline bling, that can only mean 1 thing yes;

Travis

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 30, 2016, 04:11:56 PM
i know when that hotline bling, that can only mean 1 thing yes;
i touched down in 86
knew i was a man by the age of 6
even fucked the girl that used to babysit but that was years later on some crazy shit

Go Up