October 28, 2024, 09:33:56 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Tutorial: How to post emojipasta

Started by squirrelfriend, May 23, 2016, 11:17:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

squirrelfriend

Requirements: have quickreply enabled

http://unicode.online-toolz.com/tools/unicode-html-entities-convertor.php
feed emojipasta here and copy/paste what comes out into quick reply

Daddy

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋
██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
███████████] 99% complete.....
🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

C.Mongler

I live in the American 🇺🇸😍👐 Gardens Building 🏢 on W. 81st Street 👑😏😍 on the 11th floor 😃😌. My name is Patrick Bateman 😏👌💦. I'm 27 years old 😍👌❤💦 I believe ☝👼 in taking care💦💨 of myself 👌 and a balanced diet🍆🍆 and rigorous 💦💦 exercise routine 😏😝💢. In the morning 💤👏 if my face 😁💧🔥 is a little puffy 😣😭👎 I'll put on an ice pack 😝✌while doing stomach 😍 crunches 😁💦🔥🍆 I can do 1000 now 😳😁💦👅👌. After I remove 💦🔥 the ice pack I use a deep 😌💧 pore cleanser lotion 💦🔥✨. In the shower 🍆🍆💦 I use a water activated 😝👏 gel cleanser, then a honey ☺👌💦 almond body 💪 scrub 😜💦, and on the face 😽😻 an exfoliating gel scrub 👏😂😭. Then I apply an herb-mint🌱facial 💦💦😁 mask which I leave on 😝❤ for 10 minutes while I prepare 💧👐🔥 the rest of my routine💯✨🌟🔥. I always use an after shave lotion 😆💧with little or no alcohol 💢😲👎💀, because alcohol 😪😷 dries your face out 😳😠 and makes you look older 💦👴👵. Then moisturizer, 😝😜💧then an anti-aging 😝😂 eye 👀 balm 💧 followed by a final 👏🎉☝✨👌☺😝💦💦moisturizing 💧👼protective 💯💯 😌 lotion.

squirrelfriend

alternativetly, good❇️ content causees ➕more ➕➕ activty and culling the shit💩 threads keeps more➕ contact on🔛 the front page📃. locking🔒 shit/meme threads cuases more➕ discussion instead of posts🏤 like💕 ping pong beep beep.

[spoiler]you can put any silvertone post into the emoji converter and it will turn into good emojipasta[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

ALWAYS 🕔 make sure 👍 to shave 🔪🍑 because ✌️ the last time 🕒 we let 👐😪 a bush 🌳 in our lives 👈😜👉 it did 9/11 💥🏢🏢✈️🔥🔥🔥

FAMY2

YPrrrr

FAMY2

silvertone

Go Up