May 28, 2024, 07:30:04 PM

1,531,629 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 2016: Nintendo's Last Stand

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 13, 2016, 07:17:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which of these major affronts to customer confidence will you be wasting hundreds on next?

Xbox 1.5
1 (7.7%)
PS4K
3 (23.1%)
NX
7 (53.8%)
iPhone 7
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

squirrelfriend

same but im too lazy to build one even though i know easy it is these days
i'm primarily into console exclusive games but i think they'll eventually be ported to pc n_u

C.Mongler

thats what i'm getting at, console exclusives are becoming less and less of a thing. especially for MSoft, xbox literally only has halo at this point, and it's HIGHLY suggested/rumored Halo 6 will be on PC as well, as well as Gears 4, since they're trying to push the dumbass windows store. PS4's got a handful of sclusies, so XBone is only filling the niche of people who are too affluent to buy/build a PC and/or have other affluent buds who only play one XBone.

squirrelfriend

well isn't xbone just a glorified highly limited windows 10 pc too
eeeeeek

squirrelfriend

http://personacentral.com/atlus-e3-2016-lineup/
tfw sega bought atlus because sega's brand name is tarnished beyond repair in america

strongbad

idk how sega stays remotely relevant

C.Mongler

ME##

C.Mongler

i still buy sonic games because they're hilariously awful, so i'm part of the problem

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 03, 2016, 08:37:43 AM
i still buy sonic games because they're hilariously awful, so i'm part of the problem
i was actually gonna say mention this.
All sega has ro do is make a sonic game. Doesn't matter how good, bad, or even finished.
People will buy it, either out of blind fanaticism, or morbid curiosity, and then it will still have defenders.

TooB

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 03, 2016, 02:18:27 AM
http://personacentral.com/atlus-e3-2016-lineup/
tfw sega bought atlus because sega's brand name is tarnished beyond repair in america
yay project diva x and KOF XIV!

don't let's

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 26, 2016, 08:36:07 PM
i dont see a valid argument to buy any console over a good pc tbh
unless you're a hardcore nintendo fan maybe but then you've got bigger things to argue about
I don't think there's really any reason anymore, other than maybe portable systems

don't let's

Samus Aran

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 27, 2016, 07:26:25 AM
same but im too lazy to build one even though i know easy it is these days

easy is putting it lightly. you really don't have to know anything and it only takes a matter of a few hours at most (well aside from os setup and whatnot)

i built my own and i can certify that i'm still mostly computer-dumb, it taught me very little that i actually remembered after the job was done

C.Mongler

yeah if you can do like a 1000 piece lego set, you're probably ready to build a PC honestly

strongbad

Quote from: ­Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...­ on June 08, 2016, 07:54:05 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 26, 2016, 08:36:07 PM
i dont see a valid argument to buy any console over a good pc tbh
unless you're a hardcore nintendo fan maybe but then you've got bigger things to argue about
I don't think there's really any reason anymore, other than maybe portable systems

yeah really and even then it is becoming harder to justify portable systems

Go Up