October 18, 2024, 03:27:18 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you do IRL? [THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR FELTPOSTING]

Started by squirrelfriend, April 19, 2016, 08:46:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

squirrelfriend

This is a safe haven away from shitposting. Me? I'm focusing on writing my autobiography among other things. What about you guys?

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

I do Urban Planning for the City of Yuma and in my free time I dick around on the internet, play LoL with my friends from across the country, and occasionally get started on that book I said I'd write or exercise. I suppose I also hang out with a chica that's pretty cool but won't end up with because I need to move

strongbad

i'm on summer break right now so at the moment i'm bumming around various parts of thailand with my gf. lately i've been listening to various podcasts, playing roguelikes, reading, eating a lot of thai food and drinking at dumb backpacker bars.

but when i get back to bangkok i have a cushy condo and my days generally consist of being at school from 730-4 (only teach for like 3-4 hours though) and then bumming around after. i spent a lot of baht on a decent synthesizer which is something ive wanted to get into for a long time so i've been trying to get into that. also been rock climbing (bouldering) a few days a week

snoorkel

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ive been working at a glass factory driving the forklift and sorting glass

don't let's

squirrelfriend

April 19, 2016, 07:09:42 PM #8 Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:49:04 PM by squirrelfriend
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on April 19, 2016, 07:04:09 PM
ive been working at a glass factory driving the forklift and sorting glass
i'm not sure if this is
[spoiler=eged][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mClfU2NStY[/youtube][/spoiler]

but i'm going to proceed if this is a normal post. that's cool. do you get to eventually blow glass?

silvertone

Hiro

I go to school and have no idea what's going on in any of them, then either sleep at home or sit in some random place on campus and try to suppress my anxiety
also i do dishes too much

Go Up