October 16, 2024, 05:26:42 AM

1,531,333 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you pay for cable, leech off parents, or torrent programs?

Started by squirrelfriend, April 15, 2016, 10:14:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Survey

I pay for cable or comparable IPTV platforms
0 (0%)
leech off parents
1 (25%)
Torrent
2 (50%)
i don't watch the idiotbox
0 (0%)
I prefer new media
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 22, 2016, 10:14:23 AM

Go Down

squirrelfriend

I just rip anime from crunchyroll since it looks better outside of their shitty web players and delete after watching

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on April 15, 2016, 12:31:06 PM
I don't know, whatever the default is. I don't stream video on my phone. 

I should word that differently, I pay for netflix and amazon prime. MLB.tv is free from T-Mobile and I can just sign in on my computer to watch games. But I don't even watch baseball and it's kind of pointless because it doesn't let you watch your local teams so it's like OH WOW I GET TO WATCH THE BRAVES VS THE ATHLETICS WOW

omg can I have please

Daddy

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 15, 2016, 01:05:51 PM

I should word that differently, I pay for netflix and amazon prime. MLB.tv is free from T-Mobile and I can just sign in on my computer to watch games. But I don't even watch baseball and it's kind of pointless because it doesn't let you watch your local teams so it's like OH WOW I GET TO WATCH THE BRAVES VS THE ATHLETICS WOW

omg can I have please
do you have tmobloe

also i guess you luck out because you're in fucking arizona and are a fan of the phillies or some shit so you get to watch any phillies games unless they play the diamondbacks

squirrelfriend

I have t-mobile i should plug the link into rabb.it and stream it there y/n

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on April 15, 2016, 01:06:32 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 15, 2016, 01:05:51 PM

omg can I have please
do you have tmobloe

also i guess you luck out because you're in fucking arizona and are a fan of the phillies or some shit so you get to watch any phillies games unless they play the diamondbacks
I just meant your username/password or something I have Verizon

And please I like the Blue Jays and secondarily the Orioles not the fuckin Phils

ME##

what if the cable is in ur mama's name but u pay for it

squirrelfriend

Quote from: David on April 15, 2016, 04:33:35 PM
what if the cable is in ur mama's name but u pay for it
you paid for it
i paid $800 one time so my parents owe me

Hiro

why can't we select multiple options
i pay for netflix, my sister's bf pays for hulu ad-free, and my sister pays for hbo, so we all use each other's accounts
also my fucking roommates chose the shittiest isp but they bundle fucking TIVO with it to jack the price up on an awful internet connection with a too-small data cap, so my gf and I pay 2/5ths of fucking premium satellite dvr bullshit that we use for maybe an hour a month tops to get live primary results coverage

squirrelfriend

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on April 16, 2016, 11:08:39 PM
why can't we select multiple options
good point
because people would select non sequitur options it's a force of habit on online polls
i should have had predefined combinations in the beginning to address that

strongbad

torrent only but i guess i use my parent's netflix if it's on there already since that's easier
idk if i would pay for it myself though

Go Up