October 26, 2024, 10:22:06 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol orgasm

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 13, 2007, 06:44:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

June 13, 2007, 06:44:07 PM Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:36:22 PM by Tectrinket
lol

Riosan

Kalahari Inkantation

Daddy

C.Mongler

And what career is this? cmongler;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 13, 2007, 06:48:54 PM
And what career is this? cmongler;

Medicine packaging. Couldn't you tell? "...putting medicine into plastic cases..."

LCK

My job involves being yelled at by Chinese people. I am constantly told to make "EGG RAW!", and other shit.
Damn egg rolls.
The majority of the customers at the restaurant are over 55 years of age.
I always hear them talk about how today's youth is horrible, and such. "Damn kids today, with there music and such."
And my boss, he fucking hates me. I've known the man since I was but a wee child, and he still hates me. The only thing he ever actually talks to me about is fishing. Fishing. Fishing. The man is obsessed with fishing. Everyday he goes fishing, and every day he brings fish to the restaurant to feed his lil' Chinese family.

Horribly job, really.
Oh yea, I work at a Chinese restaurant.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Trevor on June 13, 2007, 06:50:30 PM
My job involves being yelled at by Chinese people. I am constantly told to make "EGG RAW!", and other shit.
Damn egg rolls.
I always hear them talk about how today's youth is horrible, and such. "Damn kids today, with there music and such."
And my boss, he fucking hates me. I've known the man since I was but a wee child, and he still hates me. The only thing he ever actually talks to me about is fishing. Fishing. Fishing. The man is obsessed with fishing. Everyday he goes fishing, and every day he brings fish to the restaurant to feed his lil' Chinese family.

Horribly job, really.

I work at a place with mainly Spanish people. So there's a bunch of hot Spanish chicks. flower;

anus

My job involves being yelled at by Chinese people. I am constantly told to make "EGG RAW!", and other ****.
**** egg rolls.
I always hear them talk about how today's youth is horrible, and such. "**** kids today, with there music and such."
And my boss, he ****ing hates me. I've known the man since I was but a wee child, and he still hates me. The only thing he ever actually talks to me about is fishing. Fishing. Fishing. The man is obsessed with fishing. Everyday he goes fishing, and every day he brings fish to the restaurant to feed his lil' Chinese family.

Horribly job, really.

If it's a horrible job, why do you still work there?  psyduck;
dicks

LCK

Quote from: GCD333 on June 13, 2007, 06:52:17 PM
My job involves being yelled at by Chinese people. I am constantly told to make "EGG RAW!", and other ****.
**** egg rolls.
I always hear them talk about how today's youth is horrible, and such. "**** kids today, with there music and such."
And my boss, he ****ing hates me. I've known the man since I was but a wee child, and he still hates me. The only thing he ever actually talks to me about is fishing. Fishing. Fishing. The man is obsessed with fishing. Everyday he goes fishing, and every day he brings fish to the restaurant to feed his lil' Chinese family.

Horribly job, really.

If it's a horrible job, why do you still work there?  psyduck;
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Best paying job I can get around here at the age of 15.
Kind of sad, really.

Bushy

Uh... Since I'm too young, These girls everytime I saw them, they'd start lezzing ouit
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

InbredPsychosis

and that's the closest you'll ever bring a woman to orgasm
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: InbredPsychosis on June 13, 2007, 07:14:14 PM
and that's the closest you'll ever bring a woman to orgasm

gtfo argh;

Go Up