May 09, 2024, 08:13:27 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of the Wii U

Started by ME##, January 17, 2015, 12:58:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

So how many versions of solitaire, breakout, mahjong, and bejeweled are in there?

don't let's

Quote from: Djyme on July 14, 2016, 05:11:49 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on July 14, 2016, 05:08:39 PM
r/dankboyahmemes

my dream for this was for it to have a speech bubble and dot dot dot knave

Or something like that like other emote

Thyme

is the end of the wii u also the end of amiibo? befuddlement

TooB

Quote from: Djyme on July 15, 2016, 10:30:45 AM
is the end of the wii u also the end of amiibo? befuddlement
no. The nx will be controlled exclusively with amiibo

squirrelfriend

probably not since nfc chips are not really that expensive

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 14, 2016, 04:49:52 PM
holy shit guys, look what i just found, i will NEVER buy a nintendo console again!!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

lol

the quality vs quantity argument would maybe be applicable here if the wii u compensated for its anemic quantity with stellar quality

but it really doesn't

almost every single nintendo franchise is far better represented on nintendo's previous consoles, the only possible exceptions being mario kart and maybe sm4sh

the first party wii u experience is defined by shovelware like amiibo festival/mp10/sfzero/mario&sonic at the 20xx special olympics/mario tennis/game&wario/color splash/etc., cheap rehashes like the nes/snes remixes and the latest ironically named """new""" super mario bros, and lazy ports like wind waker/tp """hd"""

the wii u is severely lacking in both quantity and quality imhotbh, more so than any of its predecessors or any of its competition

silvertone

i would say all the wii u games are great, butt they should've been wii games if that makes sense. the whole console feels like nintendo just did a do-over of the wii. That being said i dont regret buying a wii u, or selling it lol.

C.Mongler

July 17, 2016, 11:34:37 AM #519 Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:59:37 AM by C.Mongler
i'll take it from the guy who has never played a wii u to tell me HOW BAD the wii u is, sure, yup

>tfw i look at my ps4 shelf and Bloodborne is the only good, exclusive, non-HD remake/ster game there

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 17, 2016, 11:34:37 AM
i'll take it from the guy who has never played a wii u to tell me HOW BAD the wii u is, sure, yup

so you were referring to me in this post

wtf mongler i've made it very clear that i've owned a wii u for years

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

i would not waste so much time shitting on and arguing about a product unless i were personally familiar with all its shortcomings lol

C.Mongler

i'm sorry i mistook u for another man bb  cry;

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up