October 02, 2024, 03:26:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Survival Horror games

Started by The artist formally known, March 29, 2014, 03:07:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I used to be scared but I forced myself to play through Silent Hill 2 when I was a kid. Was a fantastic game that was horribly scary. Jesus christ those scenes are so dark and fucking creepy.

I just finished RE 2 and 3. So that means I've beaten RE 1-5. I like this franchise, but it has recently went towards large crowds and became a full fleshed action game. Going after Code Veronica X next.

Samus Aran

4 is my favorite RE game even despite the fact that i also enjoy the old style with tank controls and super limited ammo and static camera angles

RE4 may be an overrated game in general, but it's still fucking amazing  hocuspocus;

I love RE4, probably the most, but still RE1 for it's time was so fucking fantastic. RE2 led to be quite a bit more epic, with some fucking frightening monsters... I expected such epic things out of the next installment but instead we got two luke warm titles (3 and Code).

But 4 really was fantastic. It's a masterpiece, it's quite terrifying. Again you expect something fantastic from the next title in the series.. but instead we get two luke warm titles... but this time they're 5 and 6.

So finally we're sitting here... waiting for #7

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 11, 2014, 12:47:13 AM
See there's where I was too, then I heard about the RE: Revelation titles. Totally went under my radar.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

TooB

Quote from: me003 on November 11, 2014, 03:22:53 PM
See there's where I was too, then I heard about the RE: Revelation titles. Totally went under my radar.
revelaitions 2 soon

me003

I remember watching my brother play this game Overblood. Which was an eerie title where I think you just had to walk through a futuristic hospital and escape. There were hardly any enemies so it was really suspenseful.

I was just thinking about it this week.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

November 11, 2014, 05:11:02 PM #21 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:14:03 PM by reefer
Quote from: me003 on November 11, 2014, 03:49:08 PM
I remember watching my brother play this game Overblood. Which was an eerie title where I think you just had to walk through a futuristic hospital and escape. There were hardly any enemies so it was really suspenseful.

I was just thinking about it this week.
I'll have to check it out, never heard of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4aoTkDfNk

Looks like The Thing in some way.

Quote from: me003 on November 11, 2014, 03:22:53 PM

Yeah me too, both the first and the coming soon second looks fantastic. But we all know they're capable of so much more after seeing the RE HD remake...

TooB

everyone here should play Illbleed

[spoiler]Holy poop the Tyrant in the plane in RE:CV is hard[/spoiler]

Illbleed looks silly, might get a copy.

TooB

Quote from: reefer on November 13, 2014, 02:27:14 AM
[spoiler]Holy poop the Tyrant in the plane in RE:CV is hard[/spoiler]

Illbleed looks silly, might get a copy.
it is silly.
it is awesome

Go Up