June 27, 2024, 10:38:58 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

grando boayge 2014-2012--the south rises again

Started by ncba93ivyase, May 14, 2014, 08:13:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: y-i on July 28, 2014, 11:09:58 PM
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on July 28, 2014, 07:25:21 PM
Boyahaus is back to just 3 people

Sry2siddo n silvertone 4 the inconvenience
wat
someone visited for a while and we made lots of noise

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Samus Aran

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ME##

silvertone

hhe was loungin on this dude's table like he owned the place

ncba93ivyase

there were two kittens outside but only i saw them

i put a piece of chicken out there and i hope they eat it

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

looks like i know what im eatin' for breakfast tomorrow

ME##

ncba93ivyase

attn corey and allen:

can you hook up that big-ass amp you have downstairs and crank it up to max and put it against the wall and play a 2 second piece of horse shit at 2 am

i'm sick of these fucking mexicans with their loud kids and loud music and cigarette smoke and fleas holy fuck

if you don't mind, i'm going to go to the office tomorrow to bitch about them. only problem is that they might get pissy and fuck with you every single time you try to record anything even though it's a fraction of the noise they make

ME##

mexicans in oregon?  you learn something new every day

ncba93ivyase

oregon was once the sanctuary of the white man

now it's a hellhole

i'm going to north dakota. fuck this

silvertone

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on August 06, 2014, 01:34:16 PM
attn corey and allen:

can you hook up that big-ass amp you have downstairs and crank it up to max and put it against the wall and play a 2 second piece of horse shit at 2 am

i'm sick of these fucking mexicans with their loud kids and loud music and cigarette smoke and fleas holy fuck

if you don't mind, i'm going to go to the office tomorrow to bitch about them. only problem is that they might get pissy and fuck with you every single time you try to record anything even though it's a fraction of the noise they make
                  i cant wait for september for all those kids to goto their jewish indoctrination camps.

silvertone

they were watching the Garfield movie yesterday lmao

Go Up