June 27, 2024, 07:03:21 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

strange correlates

Started by strongbad, March 16, 2014, 05:31:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

i find that i do more dishes the more i cook because there are all these little spurts of downtime in between different tasks where i can easily do dishes
if i just make easy meals it is easy to throw dishes in the sink and not worry about them

huh

ncba93ivyase

same

also i've found that piling dishes up on the counter make me want to wash them while leaving them in the sink results in me never washing them and getting smelly bacterial growth

the dishes hog up valuable counter space and it annoys me so i wash them as soon as i start cooking

[spoiler]you'd hate me for this[/spoiler]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

why put them on the counter when the sink is the place that they will inevitably end up????????????
^i passive aggressively put my roommate's dishes in the sink on a frequent basis. that'll show him...

Daddy

Quote from: udderfailure on March 16, 2014, 06:33:06 PM
why put them on the counter when the sink is the place that they will inevitably end up????????????
^i passive aggressively put my roommate's dishes in the sink on a frequent basis. that'll show him...
Because if they pile up in the sink it becomes a pain in the ass when it comes time to actually wash them.

There is no room to wash something because all the other dirty dishes are there.

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on March 16, 2014, 06:44:26 PM
Because if they pile up in the sink it becomes a pain in the ass when it comes time to actually wash them.

There is no room to wash something because all the other dirty dishes are there.

i wouldn't let my kitchen reach that level in the first place
idk how but i've become so anal about dishes

ncba93ivyase

when they're on the counter then they don't pile up in the sink. whenever i need counter space, i get pissed and immediately wash the dishes and put them away.
Quote from: Khadafi on March 16, 2014, 06:44:26 PM

and this

if i let a single dish sit in my sink, i get annoyed with having to wash other things while it's hogging up space, resulting it me just piling up more shit

also, if i leave a plate in the sink for more than a few minutes i start thinking "ew it's covered in germs and grossness i don't want to touch it" and so it goes uncleaned for much longer until i decide to man up

the one i used to live with would leave tupperware sitting around for weeks and say "don't touch it i'll clean it soon". they were always full of web-like mold akudood;

young women are the filthiest people you can possibly live with. you have my sympathy, jimmers

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

I can have your sympathy because Cindy is borderline germophobic and will make me wash my hands before doing anything.

I don't have to worry about anything being dirty though

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on March 16, 2014, 07:02:46 PM
I can have your sympathy because Cindy is borderline germophobic and will make me wash my hands before doing anything.

I don't have to worry about anything being dirty though
i lived with someone who was the same but somehow she became absolutely disgusting after moving in with me akudood;

a lot of men seem to have this issue and women seem to stay sloppy until they have kids

but yeah if she actually stays clean then you know you got a good one

Go Up