September 25, 2024, 06:26:17 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

personality test #298

Started by ??????, November 25, 2013, 12:14:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

November 25, 2013, 12:14:37 AM Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:17:53 AM by K L U X
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/olife-schizophrenia-test
can you guys take it

i'm starting to suspect more and more that people told me that are 'normal' aren't really 'normal' for everyone else
especially since most of my friends had exposure to psychiatric hold and they hold biases (with me being their friend probably being the primary one)

I started to realize that people didn't really have frequent experiences I had when I stumbled on a goddamn schizotypal forum
How can you tell if one's personal insight isn't just delusional thought?
I think my retroactive insight is the only thing that prevents me from being full blown psychotic.

And it's sad that my mom has all of my symptoms ten-fold and I thought it was normal all long.
:'(

Also I feel strange that my symptomology was much more vivid when I was younger, and I often think if forced assimilation for the sake of acceptance (which never happened lol) is contributing to my overwhelming sense of lack of identity.

ncba93ivyase

>Do you ever feel that your speech is difficult to understand because the words are all mixed up and donā€™t make sense?

THIS IS SUCH A PROBLEM FOR ME

anyways i don't feel like reading all your SHIT so here are my results:

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

??????

November 25, 2013, 12:47:23 AM #3 Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:52:23 AM by K L U X
Quote from: #rektron on November 25, 2013, 12:27:50 AM

lol tbh you and bluaki seem to me really aspergery and schizoid-y (not that it's ~wrong~)
do you even want to pursue romantic relationships with people beyond a regular friendship?

if i have it (schizotypy) i don't think of it being really pathological, it has lots of cool qualities. just want to know if i'm being over-medicated for the wrong thing and if there's another alternative that's much more suitable and appropriate
adderall helps with focus but i'm still incredibly distracted
(ex. I had at appt. at 4. I got ready at 3, but thought I had so much free time I should have some fun. Then I got very, very focused on this article which bled to even more articles that fulfilled me. It was already 3:30. "lol i can run to the subway i still have time"
3:45 "the subways will be quickly on time i'm sure and i'll run when i get off"
3:55 "it's already late so another 5 minutes won't matter that much anymore I'm already fucked"
then it was 4:45 and missed my appointment and rescheduled for the 8th time lol

the first part sounds easy to stop but it's insanely difficult for me
i feel like if i have to wait because i arrived too early, i get extremely agitated and squirm with just the thought of it.
i love the intensity of being rushed too.

this affects my paycheck because i'm constantly late by an hour. i don't get fired because my client helps me out. <3

ME##

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

bluaki

Apparently I'm more normal in every aspect than Tec and Clucky

Quote from: K L U X on November 25, 2013, 12:47:23 AM
lol tbh you and bluaki seem to me really aspergery and schizoid-y (not that it's ~wrong~)
do you even want to pursue romantic relationships with people beyond a regular friendship?
I don't think I'm schizoid-y

I'm not outright averse to socializing, but I'm shy, not used to having any friends, afraid of embarrassment, hesitant to speak up in a conversation, and not good at starting conversations. I also have trouble mentioning any topic that isn't exactly appropriate in all contexts; for example, I'm not exactly trying to keep being trans a secret anymore, but it's so hard to bring it up that only a couple people know. To make it worse, I habitually sorta-lie (it's mostly being deceptively selective about what I say) to make conversations easier or less awkward.

According to my mom and psychologist, I don't act like people who have asperger's either

bluaki

A recent example of me trying to make a conversation easier by deception:
When waiting for my lunch to cook in my school's cafeteria yesterday, the cook tried to chat with me
He asked if I play video games and I said yes
Then he asked if I'm getting the Xbox One
Although my interest in gaming is mostly limited to Nintendo, I felt like mentioning that would make this awkward, so I said "I prefer playstation 4", which isn't exactly a lie, but I have very little intention of getting one, especially not anytime soon
Then he followed up by asking if I already got one and I said not yet and I'll pick it up later

I'm so bad at socializing giggle;

Thyme

Nyerp

silvertone

Andria

It always bothers me when those sites want to match me up with people

Go Up