BOYAH POKÉMON X/Y TOURNAMENT. (Status: FINISHED- BLUAKI WINS.)

Started by 6M69I69B9, October 26, 2013, 08:40:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

Battle video: 8MRG-WWWW-WWW2-TERJ

I never even swapped out. The only moves he landed were one sticky web (which never ended up taking effect since I never fainted or switched) and one flamethrower which took just about half my HP.

YPrrrr

And that is why garvantula needs a focus sash...

Thought he could take one hit... Should have just went for signal beam i guess

Delphox wasn't ev trained as evidenced by being outsped by gardevoir.

Obviously krookodile had no hope outside of a missed moonblast

bluaki

If Delphox did outspeed Gardevoir, I would've still beat you with only Gardevoir, but it'd just barely survive a second flamethrower thanks to leftovers.

Moonblast has 100 percent accuracy

YPrrrr

Good game though... I mean I'm bitterly disappointed but i suppose now i actuallyhave incentive to start rraising mons again girl;

EV trained in speed this time madood;

ME##

so seeds for next tournament are

bluaki 1
ypr 2
notsid 3
me## 4

y/n

bluaki

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

bluaki

MIB, you have previous uploaded artwork right? Is any of it also oil painting?
Can you link it here so I (and maybe YPR too) can get a better idea of what to request

6M69I69B9

I MISSED EVERYTHING?

SHITT

TIME TO GET UPDATED

but im going to be a bit busy today but ill update myself w/ the posts what the fuck why so late ;_:

and yes i will link my stuff soon im just very very occupied.

lol i don't even know who won right now- im in campus so i can't get wifi on my 3ds

tense.  very excited to paint some stuff for bluaki and ypr lol
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

November 15, 2013, 11:39:18 AM #189 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 11:43:12 AM by The Last MIB
front page UPDATED

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

BUT, Bluaki- do you want to battle me that you've gotten /so/ far?  lol fuck i should get my team ready but this night is so busy as fuck

SOON though

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

November 15, 2013, 11:56:16 AM #190 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 12:36:12 PM by The Last MIB
and i will also pm the following for prizes, but not right now- but soon though

They're all small.  I will try my best in making these paintings...even if they're a bit small to work on.  

1st place: Bluaki
Gets an 8'' x 10'' oil painting and a cheesy certificate.  $5.00 added if Bluaki wins against me in the next battle- well, if Bluaki wants to battle me, anyway. 

2nd place: YPR
Gets a 6'' x 8'' oil painting.  (I think that's the size- idk i'm not at home right now.) and a cheesy certificate.

3rd place: NotSid
Gets a 5'' x 7'' oil painting and a cheesy certificate.  (Yeah I changed the prizes for 3rd why not and I think that's the size..)

4th place: ME86  
The only reason why I considered him as 4th and not 3rd is because he didn't have the game THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME.  BUT he did win b/c Snowy dropped and winning without NO GAME is def. a unique win condition.  Though he will get the smallest painting I'll ever do, which is 2.5'' x 3.5.'' hahahahaha.  Since this is the lowest place to get a prize, he will also get a candy bar of his choice and a pouch of napkins to wipe his tears.  and a cheesy certificate

I still need to see the battle omg.

bluaki can i get the video for notsid's too y/n.  i think posting videos of the battle will be a new rule for the future

ME##

YPrrrr

bluaki

Quote from: The Last MIB on November 15, 2013, 11:56:16 AM
bluaki can i get the video for notsid's too y/n.  i think posting videos of the battle will be a new rule for the future

Quote from: bluaki on November 05, 2013, 07:58:49 PM
it feels too unfair to battle against someone who hasn't played all that far through the game yet

First battle: 995W-WWWW-WWW2-Y4D4
Second: BFUG-WWWW-WWW2-Y4D8

I won both. The second time, Frogadier managed to paralyze my Gardevoir because I chose to use Shadow Ball instead of Energy Ball, but then Synchronize reflected the paralysis.

also, the reason there's two battles is because notsid mistakenly chose flat rules (lowers pokemon to lv50 if above, doesn't raise levels if below) the first time

6M69I69B9

November 17, 2013, 04:26:12 PM #194 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 09:02:26 PM by The Last MIB
(Small update on the progress.)

I've taken some pictures of some recent work but haven't found the time to actually upload them so you guys know what I'm capable/not capable of.  I had a pretty busy weekend and tomorrow I have a huge test.  So I won't be able to do shit until next Wednesday or Thursday.  Since I hate half-assing, I will try my best to make these with quality.  

But other than that I got my paint, walnut oil, mineral spirits, brushes, and got all the canvases needed.  Like, I am really ready to do this shit lol.  I just need ideas, in which I will PM you top 4 soon about that stuff.  Though, I will have to get a few more 8'' x 10'' canvases because the quality of the ones I have right now don't seem to be truly stretched.  Oh- why are the only stores I'm surrounded by are Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Blick Studios?  Isn't there some really elitist art store I'm missing in my life

Anyway, I am thinking about making a similar tournament for December.  But for now I am very occupied with school and personal stuff.  

Go Up