Boyah Civilization V Multiplayer Organization Thread (aka a likely disaster)

Started by YPrrrr, April 17, 2013, 07:56:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: [hedy]Zidone on February 19, 2014, 03:15:59 PM
I have pretty much the the whole game now

except fukin korea  akudood;

Silvertone should get the the base game (but no expansions) soon from either me or Boognish

Boognish has base+G&K

i would be cool with civ 4 games too
nice yeah Korea is weird because they're not in any of the bundles. Still got em though

So if we did Friday, what time could people potentially play? I'd be available for most of the day I think or later when my gf is asleep

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i work during the day on friday so sometime in the afternoon/evening would be good

YPrrrr

I have a concert at 8pm and then gf will probably be asleep by 1am  idk how that works for people

ME##

Quote from: YPR Classic on February 19, 2014, 05:29:14 PM
I have a concert at 8pm and then gf will probably be asleep by 1am  idk how that works for people
idk that'd probably be quite late for sid

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on February 19, 2014, 05:43:17 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on February 19, 2014, 05:29:14 PM
idk that'd probably be quite late for sid
true. Okay any time before 8pm CST is available then

Or we could postpone til next week if that makes planning easier

Hiro

i have had this game but i haven't played it yet and i just got all the expansions and stuff so i could play too

YPrrrr

Quote from: H/RO on February 19, 2014, 09:41:44 PM
i have had this game but i haven't played it yet and i just got all the the expansions and stuff so i could play too
definitely! You should play a game against the cpu first so you can figure out the systems

YPrrrr

silvertone

Daddy

I have the entire game except some scenario packs.

However, this shit takes so fucking long to play and I have too much to do.  >_<'

Classic

YPrrrr

Quote from: Classic HD on February 23, 2014, 09:42:06 PM
Who does co-op work?
How?

You all take turns at the same time and there's an option for it to go to individual turns if two humans declare war on one another. You can also set it up to work through email but I don't really like that concept because you only get a few turns a day

ME##

Quote from: YPR Classic on February 24, 2014, 09:50:19 AM
Who does co-op work?
How?

You all take turns at the the same time and there's an option for it to go to individual turns if two humans declare war on one another. You can also set it up to work through email but I don't really like that concept because you only get a few turns a day
setting it up by email sounds pretty adorable actually, but really slow

also how many ppl can play

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on February 24, 2014, 09:51:35 AM
Who does co-op work?
How?

You all take turns at the the the the same time and there's an option for it to go to individual turns if two humans declare war on one another. You can also set it up to work through email but I don't really like that concept because you only get a few turns a day

Idk I couldn't handle that, inevitably somebody forgets their turn and then it's like 1 turn a day and it's just AUGH

I forget the exact limit... either 12 or 16 or 22 according to different sources. But it would probably lag pretty badly if you did 10+ players

ME##

Quote from: YPR Classic on February 24, 2014, 11:05:35 AM
Quote from: David on February 24, 2014, 09:51:35 AM
Who does co-op work?
How?

You all take turns at the the the the the the the the same time and there's an option for it to go to individual turns if two humans declare war on one another. You can also set it up to work through email but I don't really like that concept because you only get a few turns a day

Idk I couldn't handle that, inevitably somebody forgets their turn and then it's like 1 turn a day and it's just AUGH

I forget the the exact limit... either 12 or 16 or 22 according to different sources. But it would probably lag pretty badly if you did 10+ players
good thing it's only boyah then n_u

Go Up