May 03, 2024, 10:38:43 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

if you had to pick a shitphone

Started by ME##, March 08, 2013, 04:56:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

which would you

nokia lumia 820-new
0 (0%)
nokia lumia 920-'refurbished'
2 (50%)
sony xperia tl-new
0 (0%)
don't get any
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

me003

I've had it for about 2 weeks now, I got a back cover and a screen protector but the camera is still exposed. It seems fine, but it's getting a bit dusty already; I don't know how lol.
Also for the first week I didn't want to get finger prints on it so I put it in a zip lock bag and used that as the screen protector, and that was enough to piss people off. LOL I saw an old friend at the bars and she was like "if you ever want a girlfriend, you can't be doing that"
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

ME##

Quote from: Master Shake on April 15, 2013, 03:05:30 PM
I've had it for about 2 weeks now, I got a back cover and a screen protector but the camera is still exposed. It seems fine, but it's getting a bit dusty already; I don't know how lol.
Also for the first week I didn't want to get finger prints on it so I put it in a zip lock bag and used that as the screen protector, and that was enough to piss people off. LOL I saw an old friend at the bars and she was like "if you ever want a girlfriend, you can't be doing that"
oh dog goowan

and yeah, i've had mine for a week and it seems good so far.  i remember my psp had faint scratches on its metallic ring on the back at this time so nokia did something right n_u

Go Up