July 08, 2024, 04:20:49 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so last week i had magic brownies

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 23, 2013, 08:44:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

i had half a pan because i was thinking that they weren't going to do anything

i think there was something else mixed in because i turned into a pinball and started uncontrollably bouncing around the room

also, i developed a thick southern accent

and turned into a gay black man

and an old black woman

and a chinese man

also, religion just made sense to me for a brief moment and it was weird

also, all nouns had distinct colors and shapes

and the hallucinatory shit lasted about 6 hours. there were an additional 9 hours that overlapped with my entire day of classes where i felt like i was on the wrong planet

Is this typical of a heavy cannabis trip?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Yes basically.
I wish my brownie trips were like yours
I only giggle every 5 minutes  :(.

the next day is weird though my farts and shits smell like weed.  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kefka on January 23, 2013, 08:52:06 AM
Yes basically.
I wish my brownie trips were like yours
I only giggle every 5 minutes  :(.

the next day is weird though my farts and shits smell like weed.  akudood;
mine also involved uncontrollable laughter

I was sitting down with my head against the wall and I felt my skull go numb, so I just assumed it was from the extended pressure. I then felt like I'd passed out for a whole day and went into a laughing fit.

and then i started running around my friend's house and lost control of my legs and thought i was [glow=black,2,300]literally[/glow] going to die of laughter

all in all 9.95/10. it was okay

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Sounds more like shrooms to me but idk

??????

January 23, 2013, 12:32:00 PM #4 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 12:36:31 PM by Clucky
omg yes
i thought i was the only one that experienced shift in identity

i remember being a trans, and then a wigger, and then a dad and then a black woman
and my accent changed into several

and i had that small little religious experience too where it felt like it 'made sense' and i've 'understood' its purpose
i get that way if i smoked a good hit of weed, i never experience any of the giggling though.
>that feel when you can never find boyah funny even on weed

i never had half a pan

regular pot brownies just make me so heavy and lazy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clucky on January 23, 2013, 12:32:00 PM
omg yes
i thought i was the only one that experienced shift in identity

i remember being a trans, and then a wigger, and then a dad and then a black woman
and my accent changed into several

and i had that small little religious experience too where it felt like it 'made sense' and i've 'understood' its purpose
i get that way if i smoked a good hit of weed, i never experience any of the giggling though.
>that feel when you can never find boyah funny even on weed

i never had half a pan

regular pot brownies just make me so heavy and lazy
my accent changed too. Apparently my southern accent was very [I]authentic[/I], which makes me want to kill myself

Also, I really wanted to go for an early morning run but I couldn't even control my body and didn't want to get arrested lol

PLEASEHELP1991

i shift identities already without any external aid
I love [you]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

??????

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 23, 2013, 01:20:13 PM
my accent changed too. Apparently my southern accent was very [I]authentic[/I], which makes me want to kill myself

Also, I really wanted to go for an early morning run but I couldn't even control my body and didn't want to get arrested lol
did it change body gestures/interests as well?
i remember once when i shifted into a wigger persona i found everything about psychoanalysis and art/poetry completely bullshit and was interested in boxing and cars
i even walked with a swagger

whenever i shift with a southern accent my entire body becomes more feminine-acting and my wrists become limp and my entire face warps into something sassy

i love getting high  giggle;

Mando Pandango

sometimes when i talk to southern people (i noticed i did it last time notsid called me) my voice shifts to a slight southern accent and i don't really notice until the conversation ends
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

strongbad

People underestimate how powerful cannabis can be in high doses. Especially with edibles.
That sounds like fun though. A couple months ago I did a gravity bong and then the mere idea that i existed on planet earth in the solar system and knew other earthlings (who were aliens) was very strange.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I dunno.

The only comparable experience I had was one time I saw everything in the context of a filmmaker. So, I would walk around framing shots and giving people cues and telling them how to proceed.  We'd have these conversations and then at the end I'd shout "cut" or "that's a wrap".

Go Up