do you guys make to do lists or anything or maybe know people who do

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, November 22, 2012, 10:50:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i have this idea for a blog where people just post lists. to do lists. it could be actual lists or it could be funny lists or it could be nonsensical lists. preferably actual to do lists.

the idea is that i want to explore the mundane things and plans people set for themselves. maybe glorify them to a certain extent. Kind of as an act of unity. Like "Ok this person had the same goals as me". Also, I think a to do list might be a good way to examine a persons thought pattern and lifestyle. but again it doesn't have to be legit to do lists.

I tried to do some, but my brain doesn't really work well with lists. it's not a natural organization method for me. So I thought maybe someone who does this sort of thing would be better at this. also looking for multiple people. maybe i could get the amount of people that the one blog gets where they send in secrets. Post secret yeah that's the one.

so yeah thats my idea

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

snoorkel

every surface of my desk is filled with sticky notes with lists on them

ok so thingstodo.tumblr.com was taken so i did tallyofevents.tumblr.com but the blog occupying the previous tumblr is just a spam blog or whatever so maybe i can email the tumblr people and ask for that url.

so yeah. i will enable submitting or whatever and whoever wants to can send in their lists. it doesn't have to be strict schedule or anything, but i'd like to get a whole bunch of people in on this.

Samus Aran

i sometimes make to-do lists but i never end up following them completely lol

idk maybe i could contribute we'll see

snoorkel

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Ok submissions are on now.

submit whatever lists. i don't care how crazy the lists are but yeah

please submit

Go Up