September 27, 2024, 04:20:34 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Prezidential Election 2012

Started by Hiro, November 06, 2012, 04:10:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Who did you vote for

Barack O.
12 (54.5%)
Mitt R.
0 (0%)
Jill S.
2 (9.1%)
Gary J.
3 (13.6%)
Rosanne B.
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)
Didn't vote
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: applesauce on November 06, 2012, 12:30:30 PM
left it blank for everyone running unopposed.  hocuspocus;
i did this too
I also left all the judges blank because there were about 60 of them and I didn't want to take the time to research each one of them

FAMY2

Quote from: NDDR on November 06, 2012, 11:36:12 AM
Voting for Obama in a couple hours

At least there's no Bush or Palin to worry about this time

My kind of guy.   :3

Andria

Quote from: NDDR on November 06, 2012, 11:36:12 AM
Voting for Obama in a couple hours

At least there's no Bush or Palin to worry about this time
it's worse though. There's a mormon

FAMY2

ME##

snoorkel

americans Stand Up to go outside as one of the most critically important world events in the History of Civilization unfolds before the nation's riveted eyes

applesauce

to go outside climb buildings get in tunnels is in tunnels outside or inside? because it is not inside but it is outside an age old question (CAVe men]

snoorkel

citing tough economic times the worse they have been since the dinosaurs were extinct, Voters vote polls saying mormon should be illegal

Daddy

i voted for obama so his stats look better yo

snoorkel

as americans vote Tuesday--a day predicted to bring the end of the world as early as 1649--in an absolutely cliff-hanger election that could see any imaginable outcome, a more subtle race plays out among members of the Dog community

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: easyfalafelrecipes on November 06, 2012, 04:20:53 PM
as americans vote Tuesday--a day predicted to bring the end of the world as early as 1649--in an absolutely cliff-hanger election that could see any imaginable outcome, a more subtle race plays out among members of the Dog community
poty

snoorkel

liberal media tries to portray romney as a fascist giving a "Nazi Salute" inside what appears to be an concentration camp

[spoiler][/spoiler]

snoorkel

Sandy -- "real storm" or diabolical weather manipulation scheme by leading Conservatives to disenfranchise black new yorkers?

silvertone

news of dogs kissing romney. they say they forgive him and no one liked his dog anyway. we

Go Up