in 1,000 ad +/-400 years before columbus or indians crossed the ocean there was

Started by silvertone, October 24, 2012, 03:59:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

before the native american, medicine men, christians, voodoo, animal spirits, or witch craft. true gnosis made it cross the ocean. Templars rejected both baphomet, muhammad[samething], christ and the devil[again same] no alien god or UFOs mentioned and not implicate info. alchemy was making baby steps to gold. gold transmutation was first found in templar immigrants, but other alchemists claim jokes before~ ranging in late antiquity times. also in maine and north eastern canada there is many inscriptions/writings/symbols in buildings, archeological finds resulting in claims of an Invisible Spirit and quotes from a nearly lost book Zorotrianos, many segments of this writing is in fact lost today but various anthropologists/philosophers/magicians are working independently of one another to recreate the Zoroatrianos texxt  but the original being lost can only give us a multiplicity of infectious guess work, toe tappin dance work. the zen aspect coming from the east was actually found in the Middle East of the West, north east america, and some sages say the buddha went wayward west  but most Experts are pretty sure that the Shinto theosophy was developed as a emanation of mother religions. a quick martial Aristocracy formed and commanded the area and the spiritual guidance in the new world was not of protestant/catholic leanings or from mystic natives , but of the Bushido and God. Feudal warlords are the true founding fathers not agrarian radicals and british generals.  nothing existed but god and death, the airy mickey mouse feelin of the so called dark ages was violent and turbulent as it was ascetic. on a side note the dark ages was a made up thing of the ignoramuses of the "enlightenment era" . these "rationalists" were religiously scientific and laughably Wrong like hot tomatos in the desert. America was feudal paradise where warfare was as true as religion and science was praised for it was the perceptions of god. Overtime these histories were erased from text books and historian archives due to the seemingly perfect soceiety in favor of more liberal and conserative political entities, as well as a focus on market economics and just plain ignorance. Pilgrims and the Disgusting Creature Columbus are now the Heros of the frontier. now god is under the face of explorers he is also the whip behind the africans and asians building railroads and canals. nothing is out there but what is seen as heaven, this is the america we know , yet not the america that was.  history was nearly lost forever thanks to the mobsters unsurpisingly located near the north east unconsciously trying to reinvoke the ancient america spirit but was perverted by current america. for nearly 100 beautiful years mobsters created a chaos that enchanted everyone intto a mythology, yet they were only vaguely spiritual and was guilted by liberals  for their murders. they also worked too closley with various control, a capitalist control rather than the control of Honor. money became a weapon and a law, secondary to the honor of god. vaguely catholic but more relatable to the atheist expliots of the founding fathers genocide, hitler genocide, maos great leap and stalin. the only difference was the Chaos. but they were of an alien god not true sorry. just a mongoose and a snake treading on each other and biting cats

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

snoorkel

real shit. i saw a pyramid emblem on this supermarket by my apartment earlier

NOA_Haunted

Samus Aran

Quote from: [chalice]lifetrends on October 24, 2012, 06:09:32 PM
real shit. i saw a pyramid emblem on this supermarket by my apartment earlier

i saw pyramid symbolism in lawlz's game wow

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 24, 2012, 08:57:28 PM
[spoiler][move]WALL OF TEXT[/move][/spoiler]

very good post i like it

silvertone

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 24, 2012, 08:57:28 PM
[spoiler][move]WALL OF TEXT[/move][/spoiler]
The monad of the south... the great mexican alien god. no sunrise surprise that everyone in texas believes they seen UFOs. rip denis hopper

Go Up