September 29, 2024, 10:18:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by ??????, June 30, 2012, 11:21:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

how many of you actually use it
i never thought i would until i found myself pressing the f5 button waiting in anticipation

how did my life become like this
oh yeah, i deactivated all of my other emails because they were being clogged with advertisements and sale updates so i rely on one

unlike when i was 14 i had maybe 9

PLEASEHELP1991

tumblr is my personal email account
I love [you]

Samus Aran

my emails are largely from places i shop. some are important, most aren't. but i do check my email every day, just in case i get anything i should care about.

??????

Quote from: Patsy Stone on June 30, 2012, 11:22:48 PM
tumblr is my personal email account
>reblogging a post by me86

6M69I69B9

i check mine...with a lot of suspense

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

I have 3 emails: my old one, my current one, and my school email.
I never use any of them for anything personal though

snoorkel

i check a large number of email addresses with legitimate purposes. there are usually about 150 new 'real' emails when I wake up, and 300-400 more during the day many personal and needing replies psyduck;

very few of them are like 'friends' though. SMS by far exceeds email for friendship communications

I also like to use my email client as a to do list by organizing marked-unread emails.

??????

Quote from: vziard on July 01, 2012, 03:03:16 AM
i check a large number of email addresses with legitimate purposes. there are usually about 150 new 'real' emails when I wake up, and 300-400 more during the day many personal and needing replies psyduck;

very few of them are like 'friends' though. SMS by far exceeds email for friendship communications

I also like to use my email client as a to do list by organizing marked-unread emails.
lol
you're ruining the idealizations i've had of you that you live a life lazier than mine with a easy wonderful job akudood;

snoorkel

Quote from: Clucky on July 01, 2012, 12:41:13 PM
lol
you're ruining the idealizations i've had of you that you live a life lazier than mine with a easy wonderful job akudood;

no i rarely do anything except sleep and work. saddood;

??????

Quote from: vziard on July 01, 2012, 12:47:02 PM
no i rarely do anything except sleep and work. saddood;
you were my last hope that there was something more than sleep and work  saddood;

snoorkel

Quote from: Clucky on July 01, 2012, 12:49:27 PM
you were my last hope that there was something more than sleep and work  saddood;

crystals rule everything around me

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i check my email in hopes someone from okc has messaged me (they did they were fat)

Go Up