June 26, 2024, 06:26:53 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Today I held some kittens :3

Started by Samus Aran, June 23, 2012, 08:04:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

We're thinking about getting a kitten so we went to the humane society to see their kittens and I really liked this one light calico kitten a lot and I held them and petted them and also played with one of the dogs a bit.

have you held kittens lately?  :3

Mando Pandango

i prefer puppies

but kittens are pretty great
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

i held my old fat cat a few minutes ago.  i think it displeased him, somewhat. 

Samus Aran

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on June 23, 2012, 08:06:29 PM
i prefer puppies

but kittens are pretty great

they didn't have any puppies, at least not that i saw :(

the dog i played with was pretty cool though, he is just there while his owners are away and is actually well trained and stuff, not a stray like the other dogs there

sometimes i want a dog but i know my family wants a cat so i never push it. not my house anyway.

don't let's

[spoiler=sad thoughts]Do think they will be dead pretty soon? [/spoiler]

Hippopo

I am allergic to cats, and cannot touch them.

Snowy

I wake up with a cat sleeping on one of my pillows everyday so I hold my cats kind of often.

Hippopo

Quote from: Snowy on June 23, 2012, 09:54:52 PM
I wake up with a cat sleeping on one of my pillows everyday so I hold my cats kind of often.
Your cat doesn't want to be fucking held when it's sleeping on a pillow, man.  What are you thinking? 

Snowy

Quote from: Hippopo on June 23, 2012, 09:57:17 PM
Your cat doesn't want to be fucking held when it's sleeping on a pillow, man.  What are you thinking? 
I pick it up when I see it walking around. :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on June 23, 2012, 08:11:57 PM
[spoiler=sad thoughts]Do think they will be dead pretty soon? [/spoiler]

no way, they have enough room for a while at least

and hopefully they will all get adopted :(

what baffles me is how one of the stray cats there is a really beautiful siamese. that cat must be worth  like $200. its owners really didn't think to check the humane society? or maybe they don't care.

ME##

Quote from: Kana Minami on June 23, 2012, 10:04:44 PM
no way, they have enough room for a while at least

and hopefully they will all get adopted :(

what baffles me is how one of the stray cats there is a really beautiful siamese. that cat must be worth  like $200. its owners really didn't think to check the humane society? or maybe they don't care.
that's probably the case :(

snoorkel

my family had matching cats once but one of them ate wire and ran around screaming while the other one chased it until wirecatdied.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hippopo

Quote from: vziard on June 24, 2012, 12:22:05 AM
my family had matching cats once but one of them ate wire and ran around screaming while the other one chased it until wirecatdied.
lol wat

ncba93ivyase

i'd love to have a barrel full of live kittens dumped on me

but not puppies

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up