October 01, 2024, 12:23:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

god damn it guys

Started by LCK, June 09, 2012, 08:29:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

i havent had internet since like may 7th i feel so disconnected when i don't have a phone either :'(
so its been pretty hectic over here in minnesota land. working all the time as a cook at a terribly generic restaurant and i got kicked out of my house early and shit was crazy. we were supposed to move out on june 1st, but the landlord for our new place hadn't contacted us and given us keys to move into our new place, so we were scrambling and panicking on the 31st because we couldn't get a hold of him and then our current landlord stormed in yip yip yap yap and distracted me from my erbs and gerbs and yelled at me because we hadn't moved out yet but i gave that gal a piece of my mind.

but we had to end up moving alllll of our stuff over to a friends house and then as soon as we were done moving the new landlord called and said we could move in that day, all we had to do was move out all of the previous tenants stuff because he's missing or something. so we had to move all of our shit again, along with moving that guys stuff too.

but we're movind into the new place now and its pretty bitchin but theres still no internet, the land lord is kind of sketchy. i woke up two days ago and they were building a new fucking patio for our side of the house so now we have a new fucking place to put all my chairs and a grill and our basil plants and tomatos and jalapenos yessss. so i guess that kind of makes up for the no internet thing yet?/
oh well. its nice to ramble to you guys again

Hippopo

So, um, what ever happened to the old tenant? lol

LCK

there's still been no contact, the land lord called his parents multiple times to no avail
i found a microsd card in here  and he had pictures creeping on a girl in a dressing room lol

Daddy

Quote from: Trevor on June 09, 2012, 09:00:33 PM
there's still been no contact, the land lord called his parents multiple times to no avail
i found a microsd card in here  and he had pictures creeping on a girl in a dressing room lol
I missed the word "land" in there and was like

ifeelbetter;

spaceman

so did you just get to keep his stuff or what

silvertone

did he have anything cool. can i have his stuff

LCK

i got to keep a recliner, the rest was put in  storage in case he ever shows up
he had some nice stuff though. there was a 37 inch vizio just sitting in the living room untouched that i would have liked to take. i found a bunch of cell phones and almost took one because ireally need one but then my conscious got the best of me and now i wish i would've taken one

silvertone you can have it all

Go Up