October 01, 2024, 02:28:38 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Original Boyagers assemble

Started by V, May 23, 2012, 09:28:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

is me, snowy , and icandy the Second Generation of boyah or the iron age

FAMY2

People who used to be here.

And JJ.   saddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectite on May 24, 2012, 04:56:31 PM
i only showed up once it was called boyah :(

who are these people

lol, to be honest, i don't remember who Paul is

Gambit was an active user only on Powerspike, i didn't talk to him a lot but he was around a lot

Ricky was a mod on Powerspike and one of the more well-respected users, whom Bassir (thanks JMV for reminding me) had a total boner for

how do you not know who Bassir was? lol. he was originally some stupid new member but somehow wormed his way into being an admin eventually, and the name "boyah" was his idea because of the "because of you assholes" meme. he's kind of a dick. he started trying to emulate lawlz for a while, which was kinda pathetic. now he only shows up every once in a blue moon to remind us that he wants to be a doctor and that his parents are rich.

v is v

Travis

i remember all of these people

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kana Minami on May 24, 2012, 09:03:28 PM
lol, to be honest, i don't remember who Paul is

Gambit was an active user only on Powerspike, i didn't talk to him a lot but he was around a lot

Ricky was a mod on Powerspike and one of the more well-respected users, whom Bassir (thanks JMV for reminding me) had a total boner for

how do you not know who Bassir was? lol. he was originally some stupid new member but somehow wormed his way into being an admin eventually, and the name "boyah" was his idea because of the "because of you assholes" meme. he's kind of a dick. he started trying to emulate lawlz for a while, which was kinda pathetic. now he only shows up every once in a blue moon to remind us that he wants to be a doctor and that his parents are rich.

v is v

i was mostly joking lol

paul (at least i think this is the paul we're discussing) was bassir's friend that he invited

Travis

Quote from: Tectite on May 24, 2012, 09:29:30 PM
i was mostly joking lol

paul (at least i think this is the paul we're discussing) was bassir's friend that he invited
no there was a paul long before him!!! srsly

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Travis on May 24, 2012, 09:36:10 PM
no there was a paul long before him!!! srsly
wasn't he mostly friends with reaper

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mando Pandango

i remember when paul posted his ass in the nsfw board on outsid
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ncba93ivyase

OH

he was the asian kid, right?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

[hedy]Zidone

i think i browsed powerspike once before there was a boyah

Also, I still miss goddamn G$.

V

Quote from: Tectite on May 24, 2012, 09:29:30 PM
i was mostly joking lol

Still wearing du-rags?  akudood;

Classic

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up