July 05, 2024, 08:50:57 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, April 21, 2012, 09:07:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on April 28, 2012, 03:52:51 PM
isn't that the uncharted 3 version of them though, you know, where the button prompt actually does something lol

well it does seem to slow it down a bit in uncharted 2 as well, i've played survival with some players where i swear the meter went down faster

Kalahari Inkantation

i swear they reduced or completely eliminated the effectiveness of pressing the button :(

Samus Aran

either way, those guys are fucking awful lol

i swear we're getting better at survival though, we were doing great last night until the fucking thing glitched to hell

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm willing to bet we would have completed it at least once by now were it not for those horrible enemies :|

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sudoroodo on April 28, 2012, 03:58:22 PM
i'm willing to bet we would have completed it at least once by now were it not for those horrible enemies :|

agreed :|

tbh, gatling gun guys are not even the biggest threat, as you can run away from them easily and they're staggered by grenades and such

the worst are those strangling guys and the armored shotgun/m4 assault rifle users

Wrench

Quote from: Cirno on April 28, 2012, 03:29:16 PM
i've only played the first gow and in that game my most hated enemies were the cerberus things

that part where you're in a circular arena and you have to kill them all and if you start messing up at all the arena gets absolutely filled with little cerberusesesses and they keep turning into big ones and you're fucked and i fucking hate those fucking fuckers

took me a while to get the hang of how to do that part

Screw everything about that part. Good thing I turn them into stone now.

Snowy

Quote from: Cirno on April 28, 2012, 04:08:03 PM
agreed :|

tbh, gatling gun guys are not even the biggest threat, as you can run away from them easily and they're staggered by grenades and such

the worst are those strangling guys and the armored shotgun/m4 assault rifle users
anyone witha  riot shield is an asshole in that game.

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, the shielded guys are annoying too awdood;

ME##

Quote from: Sudoroodo on April 29, 2012, 01:28:30 PM
yeah, the shielded guys are annoying too awdood;
getting the melee thing on them right is a pain awdood;

Snowy

Quote from: Dovydas on May 01, 2012, 10:03:30 AM
getting the melee thing on them right is a pain awdood;
In U2 is there even a point to running over their shield when they're staggered? I've seen people kill them like that before, but it's never worked for me.

Kalahari Inkantation

it's probably only worked for me like once, though kaz seems to be an expert at it lol

Snowy

But yeah, almost every enemy ever that has a shield and uses it (as opposed to ones that have one just for the sake of having one) are annoying.

Those god damned black knight in Dark Souls have shields sometimes and just sit there behind it.

Go Up