October 03, 2024, 02:13:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Heads Or Tails: a boyah-inspired fan fiction

Started by Mando Pandango, April 28, 2012, 10:22:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Heads Or Tails: a Tail of Valor
By man of popsicle

Chapter 1
Sonic and Tails were running through green hill zone really fast. They were running as fast as thry can. But tales can barely keep up be=ause he is not as fast as sonic the hedgehog the blue blur bomber. "Sonic wait up' yelled takls. His real name was miles but everyone called him tails because of hsi tails. Yes tails. He had two of them. But what most people donot realize is how he got the tails. He was only born with one tail. People just called him miles then. Tails is just a kid but when he was eyounger he found a lamp and decided to rub it. He had just seen aladdin and knew that id you rubbed a lamp you got three wishes because there is a genie. But this was not an aladdin lamp it was just a lamo he found in his living room. He was not very smart then. Tails is also a genius, but not yt.

Okay so tails finds a lamp and rubs it and all of the sudden smoke comes out and he cant breath!!!!! So tales coughs and says "what the fucking shit is going on!" Then he passed out and died. But he wasnt dead yet. He woke up and looked up and said "what the fuck happened back fucking there?" A voice behind him said "i thought you were never gonna fucking wake up because you were dead. Dead like a bitch." Said the voice. Tails turned around. The genie! "Who the fuck are you?" He said, asking quizicly. It was not the genie. It didnt look like a genie. He had no idea what it was. "I am the demon from the chaos zone of hell you sack of fucking shit" said the voice. Tails looked at the demon surprised. He stood, surprised. "Well fuck my ass with a shark pussy" he said. He was very surprised. "For disturbing my sleep and setting me free, i am cursing you forever!!!!!" And the demon put a curse on tails. Forever he was doomed to have two tails and be a genius, but he would never get older because of the curse. 'Shit" said tales.

And that is the tail how tails got his tails. But the tale is not over yet.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Off to a great start. u might want to proofread a lil bit tho, u got a lot of typos.......
if you just tryhard just a little more maybe you can make somethign amazing!!!!

Andria

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

?????

Die for Dethklok

Travis

That was very bad. You should probably stop writing forever.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

ikm sorry but youre grammar is just so bad ...icant make heads o r tails of this..

silvertone

Quote from: Fuck on April 29, 2012, 06:06:37 AM
ikm sorry but youre grammar is just so bad ...icant make heads o r tails of this..

Mando Pandango

My grammar is fine. You just need to E X P A N D Y O U R H O R I Z O N S

Daddy

omg pls include crossover with megaman and call of duty modern warfare 3

silvertone

hand some sonic saw tales with 2 tails, impressively said " what atribute you got. yeah. what attribute" tails respond : "curse of lamp demon. infect my body.not attribute. but an attriDebute". buff sonic said " no gods. there is no god " tales wz 2 preoccupied w/ his own banality of existenc 2 gike a dmn. evil Robotnik saw devil curse,a nd under stood " i onse rub lamp. i turned into egg. i kno demon" he says to himself. he put on disguise and told tales " there is way 2 cure. u have to enter in to the Meat Templar n b ordained by the mininster of hly shit to be cured. "
tales went to meat templar. so did sonic. robotnik was ther and he captured Tales!!! and metal sonic was there 2 and he strted fightin normal sonic. tales said to sonic "use ur attribute. run." sonic couldn't run he was tired and metal sonic beat him up. "in all decisions, the object of practicality must be rovked for all things are permitted". metal sonic started chargin up a Usain Lazr Bolt and sonic said' the last dawn is a metallic blue beam crsystalizing my mortality. what is more impratical than love of life"  and sonic died from the las.er.  rip shit lord- said robotnike. then he forced a dilod up tales as hol.e and Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke.

Mando Pandango

Seriously silvertone please start writing fan fiction

Travis

Quote from: H.P. Lovecat on April 29, 2012, 09:41:14 AM
hand some sonic saw tales with 2 tails, impressively said " what atribute you got. yeah. what attribute" tails respond : "curse of lamp demon. infect my body.not attribute. but an attriDebute". buff sonic said " no gods. there is no god " tales wz 2 preoccupied w/ his own banality of existenc 2 gike a dmn. evil Robotnik saw devil curse,a nd under stood " i onse rub lamp. i turned into egg. i kno demon" he says to himself. he put on disguise and told tales " there is way 2 cure. u have to enter in to the Meat Templar n b ordained by the mininster of hly shit to be cured. "
tales went to meat templar. so did sonic. robotnik was ther and he captured Tales!!! and metal sonic was there 2 and he strted fightin normal sonic. tales said to sonic "use ur attribute. run." sonic couldn't run he was tired and metal sonic beat him up. "in all decisions, the object of practicality must be rovked for all things are permitted". metal sonic started chargin up a Usain Lazr Bolt and sonic said' the last dawn is a metallic blue beam crsystalizing my mortality. what is more impratical than love of life"  and sonic died from the las.er.  rip shit lord- said robotnike. then he forced a dilod up tales as hol.e and Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke. Rape is not a Joke.
Really Good

Go Up