July 01, 2024, 01:18:36 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, April 21, 2012, 09:07:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pyrate

Also in Metroid Prime 3, those flying orbs of Phazon or whatever that appear on Bryyo and Elysia after you defeat a certain boss. Their attacks are almost impossible to avoid. madood;

Commander Fuckass

also Regeneradors and Iron Maidens in RE4
practically the only scary/creepy thing in the game  >.<
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Quote from: Haunter on April 26, 2012, 07:27:50 AM
also Regeneradors and Iron Maidens in RE4
practically the only scary/creepy thing in the game  >.<
>not using the Hand Cannon

goowan

strongbad

silvertone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on April 26, 2012, 08:00:14 AM
>not using the Hand Cannon

goowan

cheap, game-breaking and boring

i had fun earning it, but i don't really use it except just for fun every now and then. same for the equally game-breaking chicago typewriter.

strongbad

Snowy

Quote from: Cirno on April 27, 2012, 04:23:31 PM
cheap, game-breaking and boring

i had fun earning it, but i don't really use it except just for fun every now and then. same for the equally game-breaking chicago typewriter.
I had fun just plowing through the game with it.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

April 27, 2012, 04:51:28 PM #23 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 12:10:10 PM by N o t S i d
in re4 i always got stressed out by the creepy things that stretch their arms out and pulled you into their chest and killed you with their internal spikes (a metaphor for women)

I also hated those fucking bugs in the RE5 that could kill you in one fell swoop, because they were annoying as fuck

also i hate any pyro that uses the phlogisnator.

Wrench

Heavily influenced by playing God of War lately, but I fucking hate Medusas.

Samus Aran

Quote from: CM Wrench on April 28, 2012, 03:06:24 PM
Heavily influenced by playing God of War lately, but I fucking hate Medusas.

i've only played the first gow and in that game my most hated enemies were the cerberus things

that part where you're in a circular arena and you have to kill them all and if you start messing up at all the arena gets absolutely filled with little cerberusesesses and they keep turning into big ones and you're fucked and i fucking hate those fucking fuckers

took me a while to get the hang of how to do that part

ME##

Quote from: Cirno on April 28, 2012, 03:29:16 PM
i've only played the first gow and in that game my most hated enemies were the cerberus things

that part where you're in a circular arena and you have to kill them all and if you start messing up at all the arena gets absolutely filled with little cerberusesesses and they keep turning into big ones and you're fucked and i fucking hate those fucking fuckers

took me a while to get the hang of how to do that part
god those things were hiorrid.  it took me forever to finish it because of them >.< >.< >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

ME##

Quote from: Sudoroodo on April 28, 2012, 03:38:52 PM

isn't that the uncharted 3 version of them though, you know, where the button prompt actually does something lol

Go Up