September 28, 2024, 07:25:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FF:IX

Started by strongbad, March 22, 2012, 11:36:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

man, waiting to select a button from a menu in repetitive battles while your friend does everything else in what is meant to be a single-player experience just sounds like so much fun

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on March 22, 2012, 03:00:11 PM
man, waiting to select a button from a menu in repetitive battles while your friend does everything else in what is meant to be a single-player experience just sounds like so much fun

lol

i can see it being somewhat enjoyable just to experience the story together, while maybe one person controls ness in battle, the other person controls paula...something like that.

and they could alternate who controls ness on the field, maybe. idk. it sounds like it could be enjoyable with someone who really enjoys the game.

Nyerp

i wastalking abotu ffix but that work s too....

ME##

sounds like a fun saturday night RUB IT

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on March 22, 2012, 03:08:33 PM
i wastalking abotu ffix but that work s too....

oh lmao

strongbad

March 22, 2012, 04:27:39 PM #20 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:06:49 PM by Cirno

lol i don't see how it'd be any less enjoyable than the single player experience

except this way you get to experience it with another person

ME##

« Last Edit: Today at 19:06:49 by Cirno »

i approve wrench;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on March 22, 2012, 05:32:53 PM
« Last Edit: Today at 19:06:49 by Cirno »

i approve wrench;

the rude must be purged

ME##

Quote from: Cirno on March 22, 2012, 05:33:23 PM
the rude must be purged
indeed

i think we need to reinstate the opinion rule and niceness tomatoes;

Nyerp

what did he post :|

strongbad

Quote from: Cirno on March 22, 2012, 05:33:23 PM
the rude must be purged

hey man
i was just being honest

Nyerp

okay, have fun being bored

unless you think ffix will suddenly turn into the competitive lighting-fast paced action of melee or something

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on March 22, 2012, 05:50:19 PM
what did he post :|

he basically made a jab at you by insinuating that you don't like the idea of multiplayer in rpgs because you have no friends

i figured it was a weak attempt that was just plain uncalled for and betrayed a bitterness he harbors against you because of your differing opinions in this thread

bassir;

strongbad

i was being slightly genuine
i enjoy experiencing videogames with my friends and i've read elsewhere that this kind of multiplayer in particular is enjoyable

so my comment seemed logical

Samus Aran

It was a fairly obvious attempt at a light insult, there's no getting around that lol

Go Up