September 28, 2024, 07:15:38 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah!

Started by Socks, March 03, 2012, 08:40:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: Tectrinket on March 13, 2012, 10:27:20 PM
how did you like it y/n

i love it! it all seems very overwhelming because i left during the civil war era and now this is the 21st century but otherwise it's great!

also FIFA 12 is probably my favorite of the bunch so far. but i haven't tried uncharted yet.

Socks

i spent 7 straight hours playing video games today. holy shit. i can see how you guys can just sit around and blow off time.

i crushed barcelona on semi-pro with milan.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Socks on March 14, 2012, 01:08:03 PM
i spent 7 straight hours playing video games today. holy shit. i can see how you guys can just sit around and blow off time.

i crushed barcelona on semi-pro with milan.
don't let it consume you socks. i don't want to see you go down that road.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on March 14, 2012, 09:20:57 PM
don't let it consume you socks. i don't want to see you go down that road.

it might be too late, every time i stop playing all i can think about is when i will play next.  5thgrade;

Mando Pandango

oh god what have we done

WE'RE ENABLERS, BOYAH
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

I'm sorry, Socks. :'(

Socks

i knew this would happen. but it is my choice guys.  :(

ME##

i just got done adding you on psn.  i'd be willing to play fifa with you later today, hopefully you put up more of a challenge than dp  baddood;

Socks

i hope so too, i even played the germans this morning as a warm up. they gave arjen robben god like powers in this game.

ME##

Quote from: Socks on March 15, 2012, 06:37:06 AM
i hope so too, i even played the germans this morning as a warm up. they gave arjen robben god like powers in this game.
srsly

And England as well, it seems like EA pulled stats right out out of its ass for most of those players awdood;

Socks

Well I'm ready to play.

ME##

Socks

prepare to battle  THE POWER OF GOD

ME##

Socks

...uhh how do i actually find you and play with you?  girl;

Go Up