September 28, 2024, 07:22:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah!

Started by Socks, March 03, 2012, 08:40:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

he could get both :O

Snowy

Why would he get Generic Shooter 3? :|

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snowy on March 10, 2012, 03:25:53 PM
Why would he get Generic Shooter 3? :|

srsly

That's why I've been suggesting he get Modern Warfare 3 instead. ifeelbetter;

Snowy

Tec is such a cute troll giggle;

Socks

ok guys, sorry to keep you waiting! but this is definitely happening tomorrow, i have 950 dollars and that should cover everything.

for the record, my friend rented battlefield 3 for a week, and i did like the graphics and game play, but it looked difficult and at times frustrating, judging by his reaction and such.

although i see modern warfare 3 as a play anytime and just generally a more arcade style shoot em up game etc.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Socks on March 11, 2012, 08:40:31 PM
ok guys, sorry to keep you waiting! but this is definitely happening tomorrow, i have 950 dollars and that should cover everything.

i hope you're not somehow feeling pressured into this

Do it (or not) because you want to, not because we want you to. n_u

Socks

don't be rude tec, but that's a good point because i am always pressured into things and it is ok because i don't hardly do anything otherwise and then i realize how good it was that i made a change.

Socks

holy shit i foresee my own addiction i just browsed best buy and i want every other game from their section it is ridiculous.  myface;

Wrench

Quote from: Socks on March 11, 2012, 09:05:07 PM
holy shit i foresee my own addiction i just browsed best buy and i want every other game from their section it is ridiculous.  myface;

Use this website for your gaming needs. They are used, but include everything and are cheaper.
http://www.gamestaq.com

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Socks on March 11, 2012, 08:40:31 PM
for the record, my friend rented battlefield 3 for a week, and i did like the graphics and game play, but it looked difficult and at times frustrating, judging by his reaction and such.
I personally find games like this much more fun, so long as the difficulty is warranted and not just a whole bunch of bullshit nonsense. Makes getting through those parts much more rewarding.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

so i was reading this article about some wii u thing and they compared it to an xbox-360, so is that the benchmark in terms of standards or is the ps3 superior?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Socks on March 13, 2012, 11:08:25 AM
so i was reading this article about some wii u thing and they compared it to an xbox-360, so is that the benchmark in terms of standards or is the ps3 superior?
the PS3 is superior
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

I've spent the evening playing MW3 and FIFA 12. :)

Kalahari Inkantation

how did you like it y/n

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Socks on March 13, 2012, 10:05:15 PM
I've spent the evening playing MW3 and FIFA 12. :)
omg david has someone to play FIFA 12 with now
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up