September 28, 2024, 09:19:37 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT NEWS

Started by Commander Fuckass, February 16, 2012, 08:17:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

February 16, 2012, 09:13:43 AM #1 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 09:42:53 AM by Dead End Moon
I thought minecraft was basically just legos anyway

Also, I wonder if this means that Lego Minecraft The Video Game will come out at some point?

Nyerp

proof that minecraft fans are literal children

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Thyme

i didn't know aphex twin works at mojang

Samus Aran

this seems really...redundant. like making a lego-themed lego set. legos of legos.

bluaki

This set looks pretty dull and pointless as far as legos are concerned bassir;

The advertised resulting structure isn't particularly interesting whatsoever, with only simple single-color blocks and several details not resembling actual Minecraft much

The included materials can't really be used to build anything different; flat tops limit the top surface significantly and the nature of legos not sticking horizontally like Minecraft blocks do limits the shape based on whatever lego sizes are included

Wrench

ncba93ivyase

notch is the biggest jew this world has ever known

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 17, 2012, 10:22:26 AM
notch is the biggest jew this world has ever known
he didn't come up with it though, lego has this website now where you can design and suggest new lego kit ideas and people can vote on them to be made into real kits. obviously this one got a lot of attention, so they went ahead and got notch's permission. who would turn down the opportunity to have their own legos made?

Hiro

Quote from: bluaki on February 17, 2012, 02:10:45 AM
This set looks pretty dull and pointless as far as legos are concerned bassir;

The advertised resulting structure isn't particularly interesting whatsoever, with only simple single-color blocks and several details not resembling actual Minecraft much

The included materials can't really be used to build anything different; flat tops limit the top surface significantly and the nature of legos not sticking horizontally like Minecraft blocks do limits the shape based on whatever lego sizes are included
yeah i agree with this, they could have come up with something better

Go Up