September 28, 2024, 09:23:44 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ps vita

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 16, 2012, 04:49:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

what are your opinions

It probably has the best launch lineup of any system ever and I'm really regretting my 3DS purchase now. I didn't trust Sony after the whole PSP bullshit, but it really looks like they pulled together a decent little system. befuddlement

Hell, it's launching with more games than the 3DS has after a whole year of existence. goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

it does look promising.  i hope third parties fully support it and don't just make a handful of good/great games for it like they did with the psp [glow=black,2,300]and that they don't just don't spend the first two years of its existence porting ps3 games[/glow]. 
Quote from: <sub>Pancake</sub> <sup>Persona</sup> on February 16, 2012, 04:49:13 AM
Hell, it's launching with more games than the 3DS has after a whole year of existence. goonish

that's really sad and hilarious at the same time befuddlement

[spoiler]HNNG I WANT UNCHARTED: GOLDEN ABYSS cry;[/spoiler]

Wrench

Looks pretty cool. I got to play Uncharted at my local Gamestop. The Vita ran smooth and was very comfortable. The only problem I have with it right now is cost. It's not too expensive, it's just I don't have the money to spare.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

it looks interesting, but i'm interested in just one game thus far and the price is 2high4me

half of the current lineup consists of ports and remakes lol

But once its library is a bit more attractive to me and there's been a price drop, I'd be happy to purchase one. THE POWER OF GOD

Hiro

none of the games interest me yet but it is a very nice looking machine

ME##

ikanaide

ME##

ikanaide

Quote from: Dovydas on February 16, 2012, 12:43:19 PM
have they mentioned any problems about it?  n_u

no
i not asked him

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Hiroglyph on February 16, 2012, 09:56:31 AM