October 04, 2024, 12:30:49 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

erthqawake

Started by snoorkel, December 21, 2011, 10:53:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

I forgot about this til now. today I experienced my vrr first earthquake, it violently jerked us awake at 9-10 am. my first instinct was not that it was an earthquake, but I immediately realized I'd actually felt the earth and the whole building go SHWAM SHWAM (rapidly move side to side) . it was bizarre and really powerful feeling, and this was only magnitude 2.9 (though within less than 1 mile of us apparently) ... I would not like to be in a real quake

itt quakes

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ncba93ivyase

the earthquake pa/virginia had was really neat

i was sitting upstairs and my chair started shaking, so naturally i thought it was going to blow up because i'd read that story about the chinese guy killed by having a chair explode into his ass

and then i jumped up and was still shaking and thought i was dying

then i realized it was an earthquake and was like "Neat."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

[hedy]Zidone

Oklahoma had its biggest earthquake on record last month ([glow=black,2,300]lol 5.6[/glow]). And then tornadoes a day later

silvertone

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 21, 2011, 11:24:56 PM
the earthquake pa/virginia had was really neat

i was sitting upstairs and my chair started shaking, so naturally i thought it was going to blow up because i'd read that story about the chinese guy killed by having a chair explode into his ass

and then i jumped up and was still shaking and thought i was dying

then i realized it was an earthquake and was like "Neat."

i didn't feel that even though i live on the Southern Tip of PA.

piano moths

i've been in california a few times for an earthquake
kill them w kindness

Go Up