September 28, 2024, 10:25:31 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

this month's goal is to beat october

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 03, 2011, 09:54:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Tectrika on November 23, 2011, 09:53:25 PM
i certainly hope that kaz wouldn't let that happen :|

kaz doesn't even come close to me :|

Kalahari Inkantation

it seems we all need to work on raising our quotas

and, in the process, help to beat last month's post count :|

ME##

Quote from: Tectrika on November 23, 2011, 09:56:02 PM
it seems we all need to work on raising our quotas

and, in the process, help to beat last month's post count :|

last month will stand forever as boyah's most active month. 

itislaw.gif

Kalahari Inkantation

i can't let that happen cry;

although at this rate it probably will

today's quota is 721 posts goonish

the quota should never exceed the average yet we're 50 posts above it awdood;

ME##

tec, for us to beat october, you must invite your old room mate to boyah.   scarecrowdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

And with that, Boyah's fate as a slowly dwindling forum was forever sealed. THE POWER OF GOD

ME##

Quote from: Tectrika on November 23, 2011, 10:03:03 PM
And with that, Boyah's fate as a slowly dwindling forum was forever sealed. THE POWER OF GOD

honestly if you compare us to truly dwindling forums, we have as much activity in a day as they do in a week. :|

stop propagating this myth that boyah is dying. 

[spoiler]if we really want to attract memebers, we should make boyah seem like its a fan forum for something[/spoiler]

[spoiler]no, we won't be fans of 'da bears', bungles, jest or bills :|[/spoiler]

silvertone

boyah isn't fun when they keep talking about how they are going to die :<

snoorkel

All we would have to do to get new members is call it an off-topic forum in a few key places then fill regular boyah.net with some static articles (about video games or something) for awhile, then google will take care of the rest

Quote from: Dovydas on November 23, 2011, 10:07:17 PM
honestly if you compare us to truly dwindling forums, we have as much activity in a day as they do in a week. :|

and yeah for realz  baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

i thought we treated 'boyah is dying' as a running joke :|

of course we're not actually dying, though i don't think that means there's no reason for our activity to increase scarecrowdood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Dovydas on November 23, 2011, 01:49:14 PM
hey why aren't you losers almost at sixty thousand?  of that's right, you have no excuse.
I haven't had internet for most of the time I have been registered here :/

Samus Aran

Thyme

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on November 23, 2011, 10:16:33 PM
All we would have to do to get new members is call it an off-topic forum in a few key places then fill regular boyah.net with some static articles (about video games or something) for awhile, then google will take care of the rest

Google will take care of what? Bringing us stupid weeaboos and bitter zelda players?  baddood;

If we want good members, we should have static articles on all the different things we talk about. Like video games, food, sex, drugs, early-20s angst, dropping out of school, anime, bitches, geography, philosophy, music, and shit.

Andria

Quote from: Dovydas on November 23, 2011, 10:07:17 PM

stop propagating this myth that boyah is dying. 

[spoiler]if we really want to attract memebers, we should make boyah seem like its a fan forum for something[/spoiler]

[spoiler]no, we won't be fans of 'da bears', bungles, jest or bills :|[/spoiler]

How about we become a kitten fan forum?

or a penis fan forum?

or an anime fan forum?

Go Up