October 26, 2024, 02:28:18 AM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh god

Started by applesauce, October 15, 2011, 11:23:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

applesauce

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on October 17, 2011, 06:18:04 PM
Were you engaged or something?

No. We were together for almost 5 years though. I would have been perfectly happy to stay with her forever, I'm pretty sure.

Quote from: vziard on October 17, 2011, 06:20:38 PM
only because I used to do it and I think applesauce knows that  snakedood;

Yes, I know this, and I knew you weren't seriously suggesting it.

So, earlier, while waiting for the train on my way out to explore, she called. It was a short but interesting conversation. I'm pretty sure we'll end up back together at some point. Maybe around Christmas. Maybe next summer. Maybe never, but I think it's likely.

Some things never change.

snoorkel

applesauce

vulpix

Quote from: Molotov Emir 1986 on October 17, 2011, 09:51:52 PM
Uh. A lot of things.

wat did she say that makes you say

Quote from: Molotov Emir 1986 on October 17, 2011, 09:45:55 PM
I'm pretty sure we'll end up back together at some point.

Tomboh

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

applesauce

Quote from: vulpix on October 17, 2011, 11:41:45 PM
wat did she say that makes you say

Well we talked about a lot of things and I could tell that while she doesn't want to be with me, her feelings haven't changed and she is dissatisfied with her life right now and has not found single life to be what she wanted. I also gleaned that the reason she has cut off all forms of communication is that she doesn't think she could handle communicating with me and not being with me. She also brought up the topic, but expressed, as expected, that the same things that led her to leave me (all her own personal problems) haven't been resolved. They will be, eventually. Nothing I can do to influence that. I just need to be patient and find ways to keep myself calm for awhile without investing too much either way. I'll send her flowers with a friendly message on what would have been our 5th anniversary. Beyond that, what happens happens, but I think what will happen eventually is relatively clear. Things like lingering doubts don't kill relationships forever when dealt with properly.

applesauce

mann fucking bitches

Go Up