October 23, 2024, 07:33:58 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

guys v.4

Started by applesauce, October 07, 2011, 06:51:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

why is it that even though I don't really want to be with her I have very intense and very clear dreams about her almost every single night. this has been going on for the last 2-3 weeks out of the 5 weeks total.  :(

applesauce

man fuck this shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

applesauce

I hate this morning feeling where I don't know what I'm doing and I lose control over all of my thoughts and feel completely misguided and on the wrong track and the exact opposite of how I feel the rest of the time I feel like I need to kick ass all day to stay alive and hide from it.

I guess every interesting person has to have a weight to carry or something right?

I guess I don't know which is real-- the lust pf adrenaline that keeps me awake and away from the crushing pain or the pain itself. is the adrenaline a cover up? or is the pain a cop out?

YPrrrr

Keeping your self preoccupied usd a perfectly healthy way to deal with it. Whether that preoccupation is exercise or kicking ass is completely up to you

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Yeah, but then you get over it.

Go Up