October 23, 2024, 07:14:45 PM

1,531,339 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How would the above boyager act while drunk?

Started by bluaki, October 11, 2011, 09:32:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

the above 2 posters would have rough sex and then kill each other (hopefully)

bluaki

He would switch to posting what he likes instead of hates n_n

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Clucky on October 12, 2011, 01:29:48 PM
like a severely supressed autismal retard

he would lube hisself with tuna in preparation for a creepy muscular college kid to slowly slide his hand up his nintendo-themed wooled boxers akudood;

[hedy]Zidone

silvertone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectrika on October 12, 2011, 03:26:34 PM
he would lube hisself with tuna in preparation for a creepy muscular college kid to slowly slide his hand up his nintendo-themed wooled boxers akudood;

okay where did the tuna part come from lmao

Mando Pandango

if he was by himself?

play whatever video game happened to be in the system currently hooked up to the TV and get somad because he's sobad

also masturbate at some point

not all that different from a normal kaz day
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Socks

This Kid would put up a good act until he got trashed. At which point his cheeks and nose would be severely red. And his eyes merely marbles, or beads. But anyway the memory of him would be one of those nearly complete and very much credible, in having done and endured a night of cheers the beers for cheers. Where you can say is all the importance, of having lived like a gentleman and enjoyed the fun. Responsibility. Unknown.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Oh my cheeks may get red but I always put on a good act. My friends sometimes wonder if I am even high or drunk when influenced, but I'm surprised they don't notice the range of conversation which I open myself up to that I normally would be too prudent to entertain n_n

As for Socks, for some reason I think of him as something of a romantic... Leaping from ledges, pointing out things that fascinate him, weaving a web of words for a woman
Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on October 12, 2011, 08:27:11 PM
kind of a dick
You'd be fun, probably with some great ideas of merriment to be had girl;

Mando Pandango

Actually from the one experience I've had actually being drunk I mostly just get really loud and excited about everything. Maybe if I was less drunk or drank something less heavy.

Anyway I'm not too sure, I don't really know him super well. Probably a similarly good time though.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

He would tell the same joke over and over til someone laughed

Mando Pandango

Go Up