Go Down

Nyerp

Samus Aran

snowy, why would we stream the same movie again

that's just silly

Andria

YPrrrr

ME##

You're completely missing the point of movie night if you think we're just going to restream poop.  goonish

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy the Majestic Møøse on October 10, 2011, 10:31:48 AM
Have you never watched a movie twice?

...that's kind of beside the point. if you want to re-watch it, re-watch it on your own. it's just not something we do for movie night. it's a weekly thing where we show a different movie each week.

Andria

Quote from: Taavet on October 10, 2011, 10:33:05 AM
You're completely missing the point of movie night if you think we're just going to restream poop.  goonish

At  least this early in movie night where we still have different suggestions each week and haven't watched nearly enough to start dipping into the ones we have seen already...

Thyme

david

just add it to the poll, no one will vote for it but him anyway 5thgrade;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on October 10, 2011, 10:38:05 AM
david

just add it to the poll, no one will vote for it but him anyway 5thgrade;

why do i get the feeling that you're actually saying, in between the lines, that you'd vote for it too 5thgrade;

Thyme

Quote from: Reisen on October 10, 2011, 10:39:51 AM
why do i get the feeling that you're actually saying, in between the lines, that you'd vote for it too 5thgrade;

idk i really wouldn't 5thgrade;

[spoiler]maybe it was the emote lol[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

October 12, 2011, 04:58:37 AM #57 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:03:01 AM by youhavebeentold
i'll offer to stream with my fibre optic verizon fios connection if we pick finding nemo. Which version should I stream? The 1.33:1 aspect ratio version or the 1.78:1 version?
I love [you]

Nyerp

Quote from: youhavebeentold on October 12, 2011, 04:58:37 AM
i'll offer to stream with my fibre optic verizon fios connection if we pick finding nemo. Which version should I stream? The 1.33:1 aspect ratio version or the 1.78:1 version?

you're not streaming shit

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Go Up