July 05, 2024, 08:32:35 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

YOUR FAVORITE GAME.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, October 04, 2011, 12:57:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

DON'T BE GAY AND LIST LIKE 13 GAMES YOU HAVE ONE GAME WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE

I'M GAY
2 (22.2%)
THIS IS BOYAH WE ARE ALL GAY
4 (44.4%)
eggs
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mine is ff9 because it has the best art style and quina is awesome and so is steiner and the rest of the gang. I love the fantasy setting, and it definitely stands out amongst the rest of the series.

My fourth disc scratch and I never got to beat it.

Fuck.

Originally, I was going to pick a mario or other Nintendo franchise game, but I've enjoyed most of them and it would be too difficult to narrow it down.

Legend Of The Mystical Ninja gets an honorable mention though. I haven't played it since i was like 8 so I can't really give it an honest rating now due to my nostalgia goggles (i will kill you thyme i will kill you)

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

Final Fantasy VI

honorable mention: Resident Evil 3
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

FAMY2

Billy Hatcher. So I voted eggs.

snoorkel

generic but OoT, it is actually the game I've played the most times (∞ times) and loved most. honorable mentions: golden sun and link's awakening god I used to love zelda so much :'(

YPrrrr

Either Civilization IV or Uncharted 2... I'd go with Civ IV, it was perfect from the music to the animations to the strategy elements.

Honorable mention to Pokemon Gold

silvertone

that aerosmith game that i can't remember the name to

don't let's

Samus Aran

don't let's

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

me003

Earthbound
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy VII
Donkey Kong Country
Streets of Rage 2

I think those are some of my all time favorites. I was going to put Hotel Dusk, but then I also had Wind Waker and Pikmin, and Tales of Phantasia and just too many good games so I had to cut it down to just outstanding games.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up