July 05, 2024, 08:27:05 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you usually buy game DLC?

Started by Samus Aran, September 20, 2011, 02:04:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

I buy some. Not a lot. Like, I bought RE5's two extra scenarios, plenty of Rock Band songs, characters for MvC3, scenarios for Mass Effect 2, the extra tracks for Trials HD, Pure Time Trials mode for Mirror's Edge, a scenario for Valkyria Chronicles...and probably some others I can't really think of at the moment.

Basically, I usually only download major new things. Things like costumes and minor tweaks like that I never bother with unless they're free.

Kalahari Inkantation

I never have, but I've been meaning to for a variety of games for months. befuddlement

Thyme

totes

including over $200 worth of RB songs girl;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectrika on September 20, 2011, 02:05:58 PM
I never have, but I've been meaning to for a variety of games for months. befuddlement

you should def at least get the ones for ME2 that aren't already free with that download code

especially shadow broker and that new one i have yet to play...arrival i think? connects me2 to me3 supposedly.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hakase on September 20, 2011, 02:07:30 PM
you should def at least get the ones for ME2 that aren't already free with that download code

especially shadow broker and that new one i have yet to play...arrival i think? connects me2 to me3 supposedly.

i want those, and the rdr dlc, and the gta dlc, and probs others i'm forgetting awdood;

Thyme

Hiro

I think once I bought a song or two fro guitar hero because I had some leftover wii points or something like that
I mostly just download demos on PSN sillydood;

Nyerp

ME##

Mando Pandango

Usually not but I have 369 downloaded songs for Rock Band, plus RB1 and Lego Rock Band exports. That's around $600-700 worth.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

don't let's

I've only bought the Halo 3 maps packs (except the first one because I waited until it was free), some stuff for Oblivion, and all the Fallout 3 expansion pack stuff.

Commander Fuckass

Well I have:
all of the Mass Effect 2 dlc
I downloaded some shadow battles and the MvC3 characters

and I didnt have to download the other scenarios in RE5 since I bought the Gold Edition  hocuspocus;

I usually buy DLC for games I like
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Nope and I never will unless it's something absolutely amazing

Wrench

I got the first Black Ops map pack for free, but I bought the map pack with Shangri-La and will buy Moon tmrw. Only buying them since I like zombies mode. Call of the Dead can eat my balls though

Go Up