Jeux vidéo: Bad games that you know are bad but still enjoyed playing.

Started by ME##, September 24, 2011, 08:36:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

ITT:  Shameful things. :'(

[glow=black,2,300]Enter the Matrix
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
[/glow]
[spoiler]more to come as i think of it[/spoiler] smithicide;

Thyme

i'd go as far as to say enter the matrix wasn't a bad game

i automatically deem games i enjoy to be good so i guess i can't really contribute to this thread 5thgrade;

YPrrrr

Nyerp

Thyme

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 24, 2011, 11:17:57 AM
so...you're retarded? confuseddood;

so... you can't deal with how my tastes absolutely determine if a game is undeniably good or not?

I'm kidding, you fag.

silvertone

Not the whole game, but Fuck the Tower of Babel in Xenogears + the camera.

Cookie

Patrick Stickles

What the fuck was it for anyway?

me003

Shining Soul (GBA)   beat it, and started playing through it on Advance mode which was pretty hard. But I enjoyed that mindless dungeon crawler.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Samus Aran

yeah it was streamlined and dull but it wasn't bad, it was just really uninspired and couldn't be arsed to try anything new

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on October 13, 2011, 02:04:46 PM
co-op was fun tho

i feel like this was the way it was meant to be played. it was by far more fun this way.

ME##

Quote from: Reisen on October 13, 2011, 03:03:36 PM
i feel like this was the way it was meant to be played. it was by far more fun this way.

i played it alone wry

YPrrrr

Quote from: Methree on October 11, 2011, 04:02:29 PM
Shining Soul (GBA)   beat it, and started playing through it on Advance mode which was pretty hard. But I enjoyed that mindless dungeon crawler.
Shining Soul II was awesome :O

If you had a link cable

Go Up