July 05, 2024, 10:41:23 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Vidya PotD: Do you even play video games any more? ;_;

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 11, 2011, 05:01:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

awdood;

Yes
6 (85.7%)
No, I've lost interest
0 (0%)
No, but not by choice (lack of time/money/etc.)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I still do, but not nearly as much as I'd like to because I lack the time and funding. awdood;

i could never grow bored of shittyo games :'(

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

I do, but mostly games I already own w/ multiplayer. I don't really go on epic quests anymore cry;

Cookie

No, I really want to, but for some reason lack the motivation.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

Pretty much only Starcraft II and Minecraft
Once Gears of War 3 comes out I'll probably be playing that a shitload.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Hiro

I've been playing a lot less over the years, but I feel like in recent months I've been playing a bit more than usual  hocuspocus;
It's not that I'm losing an interest in playing games, and it's not for lack of time, it's just... I don't play them as often, I don't know. Either someone's using the tv for the game I want to play, or I'd just rather be online I guess.

strongbad

Quote from: Cookie on September 11, 2011, 05:09:59 PM
No, I really want to, but for some reason lack the motivation.

This for single player games. Time isn't a good excuse for me because I spend so much time on reddit anyway.

I do play a lot of multiplayer games though. I rank socializing above almost anything else, and multiplayer games are one of my favorite social things to do. I became friends with one of my best friends in college because we both liked SSB a lot and we proceeded to play a shit load of SSB until we both got pretty good and became friends. Same with League of Legends. Great way to socialize with 4 other people at once.

Wrench

3DS during my breaks at school
And other games/systems whenever I have free time

ME##

Thyme

ya 5thgrade;

but i don't really have anything else to play anymore :'(

Go Up